Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Here in Raptorland Envisions the Knicks Overpaying Boozer & Rudy Gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Here in Raptorland Envisions the Knicks Overpaying Boozer & Rudy Gay?

Who here in Raptor land envisions the knicks overpaying Boozer and Rudy Gay after failing to sign LEbron bosh or wade or even amare. The battle begins of who will be 2nd place in the Atlantic Division......... STAY TUNED

moe_shuttlesworth wrote: View Post
    Who here in Raptor land envisions the knicks overpaying Boozer and Rudy Gay after failing to sign LEbron bosh or wade or even amare. The battle begins of who will be 2nd place in the Atlantic Division......... STAY TUNED
    I think that bound to happen, altough I think they will probably overpay to get Amare too.

Comment

Let me think here for a second. D'Antoni is in NYC and he used to coach the Suns... Joe Johnson and Amare Stoudemire are free agents... Both used to play for the Suns... What were we talking about again?

Comment

If they're smart and they strike out on Lebron they should preserve some of their cap space so they can be that team that takes on another's big contracts. OKC perfected that strategy to get all the draft picks it's now using to good (possibly great) effect. But they might have to survive a riot at MSG if they followed that strategy. I'm hoping Turk suddenly looks attractive to them by late July

Comment

Plugged-in sources saying Knicks high on Joe Johnson's list of teams
          Source: Chris Broussard's Twitter

Comment

Is this for Real ??

Are there teams out there who are thinking about paying Johnson the MAX money ?

What has NBA come to these days.

Amare is asking for a MAX money as well !!! A guy who plays only on one end of the floor and was just spanked by Gasol and Bynum. Yes, he does have a great offensive game, but who doesn't when you play with Nash ?!

I can believe these 2 will get MAX contracts.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              Let me think here for a second. D'Antoni is in NYC and he used to coach the Suns... Joe Johnson and Amare Stoudemire are free agents... Both used to play for the Suns... What were we talking about again?
              my thoughts exactly.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
              X