Bosh Wants to Play the 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh Wants to Play the 4

Chris Bosh says he isn't open to playing center next season, should he sign with a new team as a free agent.

"The thing I said when I came into free agency is I'm going to be a forward," Bosh said. "I'm going to play my natural position."

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archiv...#ixzz0s4AhMUzy

I think it was the Maimi camp that said Pat or the Heat think they can get away playing Bosh at centre.

Comment

bosh quit being so damn demaditive you aren't f'in wayne gretzky or michael jordan. sheez... what a sad sack of dog crap.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

He doesn't need to be either of those guys. He posted huge numbers last season, the whole league would like to have him and he holds all the cards. He's Chris Bosh, that's all he needs to be to pull this.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
          bosh quit being so damn demaditive you aren't f'in wayne gretzky or michael jordan. sheez... what a sad sack of dog crap.
          How is he being demanding? He just wants to continue playing his natural position where he can be the most effective/successful.

Comment

Bosh is just a P*ssy he cant guard PF's let alone Centers now come on !
            "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

LBF quit being so damn sensasitive. Good job being the first guy to freak out over Bosh stating the obvious.

Comment

Not to mention the fact that there are a bunch of posts out there from a different users stating that Bosh needs to play PF to be most effective. It's his natural position.

Comment

This is what you get when you are trying to find work in another company, things will never be the same Bosh and if Riley wants you to play centre and that is what he will do. In Toronto things are comfortable but elsewhere you are just another guy in a uniform.

Also what Bosh doesn't realise is that no team wants him as the number 1 guy but Toronto. He will just be another guy in a uniform watching as the real number 1 guy gets most of the points and most of the credit for the win and when the team with the number 1 guy doesn't win they all will be looking at Bosh for the reason, as being an inadequate $130 million dollars addition.

The grass ain't always greener on the otherside, and just like Tmac, Vince and Mighty Mouse learned the hard way that you may change teams but your shortcomings will eventually catch up with you for all to see.

Comment

Chill out dude

Comment

Working...
                    X