Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Staying Up Till Midnight on July 1st?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Staying Up Till Midnight on July 1st?

Alright, let's do a poll here and see who's going to stick it out on Wednesday night and stay up for the free agent frenzy come midnight.
    Yes
    42.86%
    No
    53.57%
    No sure yet
    3.57%

No one can sign until the 8th anyway. And since Lebron is meeting with a handful of teams for a few days after the 1st I doubt anything major will happen. Maybe you'll hear news about some 2nd or 3rd tier guys like Boozer and JJ but I don't think many, if any, will verbally commit to a team right away.

...on the other hand I'm usually up that late anyway...
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

i voted yes because it's canada day and i'll be partying. i don't really give a crap about it until something of substance happens canda day is more important. plus, I usually stay up that late/early anyways.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        Alright, let's do a poll here and see who's going to stick it out on Wednesday night and stay up for the free agent frenzy come midnight.
        I may be up at midnight, but I doubt I'll pay much attention. As I said on another thread, if Bosh isn't coming back, I don't much care where he goes.

On the other hand, if I get drunk and annoy my wife and she boots me out of bed, I might as well see what's on television.

Comment

no but i will be getting up real early on thursday for the NHL and NBA free agency and well start drinking my face off due to Canada day!

Comment

The news will be there in the morning for me. I'll get some sleep instead.

Comment

Ya, I'm not sure what the point would be to staying up. I doubt there will be any decisions made early Wednesday morning, anyways, and if there are, I'll find out about them when I wake up.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                I think you're showing your age, Doc. I'm guessing *most* people stay up til midnight anyway.
                your pal,
                ebrian

Comment

wait a minute this is confusing you mean staying up on wednesday night until midnight on june 30th?

i thought you meant staying up until midinight on thursday july 1st.

midnight is still the previous day it isn't until 12:01 that they can start signing guys.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I'll stay up with you Doc. wait...which timezone are they going on?

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                      I think you're showing your age, Doc. I'm guessing *most* people stay up til midnight anyway.
                      I think you're showing your age. Most people I know don't stay up until midnight. Most people I know either have a job or kids they have to get up for in the morning.
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

No ill but i hope when i wake up in the morning it will all be over and everything in with the Raps will be all settled !
                        "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

Working...
                        X