Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumour: Lakers to Offer BC Odom & Bynum for Bosh & Jack

As reported through Rotoworld:

The Lakers are expected to try to send Andrew Bynum and Lamar Odom to Toronto for Chris Bosh and Jarrett Jack as part of a sign-and-trade.

It's a far-fetched idea, especially with Bynum's health in serious doubt. However, the Raptors are willing to take whatever they can get for Bosh at this point, so there's a possibility. The biggest problem is that Bosh apparently has his sights set on playing with LeBron James, Dwyane Wade or both.
    Source: NBA.com
    Source: RotoWorld.com

If this happens, does this mean the end of Bargs?
    Last edited by Apollo; Tue Jun 29, 2010, 12:02 PM. Reason: You must provide a direct link to the source

Please post links to any material you post here from an outside source.

Comment

Seeing as the original "offer" was Bynum for Bosh, I think I could handle giving up Jack for Odom.

Comment

I don't believe it. I also don't believe Lamar Odom would be a happy camper leaving there and coming here.

Comment

What would Missy Kardashian do in TO?

The city would never be the same again.

Comment

They just won a title with Odom and Bynum playing key roles. It would be one of the biggest shocks in NBA history that they would dump two player's of tremendous size and skill when they don't have any depth at the front court.

Bynum for Bosh seems like a stretch after the title, but throwing in Odom as well, why not just throw in Kobe for Jose.

Comment

and let's not forget about this S&T, Bosh is the one in charge, not BC.. if Lakers is not one of Bosh's preferred team, it doesn't matter what LA or any team offers.

Comment

If that deal happens it would be highway robbery for us. I mean, I'd call this trade bullshit if it wasn't a sign and trade, but this is just ridiculous.
                "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

highly doubt that would happen, odom would cry as soon as he got here and ask for a buyout and go straight back to LA lol

Comment

B.S. Report

The Max that Lakers will offer Toronto for Bosh is :

Odom, Sasha

There is noway they will give all that length up.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                      What would Missy Kardashian do in TO?

The city would never be the same again.
                      I was actually thinking that. I don't know if Lamar would be too happy leaving LaLa-land for the Great White North.

I don't see this happening unless Hedo is somehow moved elsewhere.

Comment

Yep. Odom would not want to come here. One day Fisher will start to get old and it looks like Farmar and Brown are going so adding Jack does make sense.
                        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                          Yep. Odom would not want to come here. One day Fisher will start to get old and it looks like Farmar and Brown are going so adding Jack does make sense.
                          Who cares what Odom wants ??!! He is under the contract, Do you think Lakres care what he wants ?

Comment

tarunj wrote: View Post
                            As reported through Rotoworld:

"The Lakers are expected to try to send Andrew Bynum and Lamar Odom to Toronto for Chris Bosh and Jarrett Jack as part of a sign-and-trade.

It's a far-fetched idea, especially with Bynum's health in serious doubt. However, the Raptors are willing to take whatever they can get for Bosh at this point, so there's a possibility. The biggest problem is that Bosh apparently has his sights set on playing with LeBron James, Dwyane Wade or both.
                            Source: NBA.com "

If this happens, does this mean the end of Bargs?
                            Oh, god. I hope so.
                            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

What Kobe wants

I doubt that Kobe likes the idea of coming up against a "dream team" surrounding Lebron James every year. Doesn't he have to at least think about telling management to consider not only upgrading the Lakers with Bosh, but also depriving Lebron of his "ideal" running mate? I think the Lakers have to at least seriously consider a credible pitch for Bosh.

Comment

Working...
                              X