Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Undertaker & Michelle McCool Got Married!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Undertaker & Michelle McCool Got Married!

Word is that Michelle McCool and The Undertaker were married in a private ceremony with friends of theirs in Taker’s hometown of Houston, Texas this past weekend. The ceremony was said to be small and private, with only close family, friends and people from the wrestling industry in attendance.

McCool and Taker have been dating for a few years now.
    http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestling...a-get-married/

pictures:http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestling...kers-ceremony/

good for them and good on the undertaker cause michelle mccool is hot. but, kind of weird seeing as he's 45 and she's only 30. plus, i thought the undertaker's gimmick would kind of be a turn off kind of scary.

i don't know don't really watch wrestling that much anymore i kind of got re-into it with their guest host thing but now that's kind of died down and it's just gone back to boring.

found this interesting though.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

He needs to switch back to the amarican badass.

Comment

whos michelle mccool? dont know her.. pretty funny name tho

Comment

Michelle McCool looks like she likes Harleys, drinks beer, and can fire assault rifles, besides putting you in sleeper holds and drop-kicking you. I can see that it doesn't matter if she is 30 and he is 45, it's the UNDERTAKER for F$#K SAKES!! Once you marry him, you never die! Thank for the ppl in Edmonton who got me into wrestling.

Comment

lol no wonder they made this shitty story on Smackdown now. Undertakers just getting his freak on
          Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

So what happens to the "sara" tattoo on the neck??

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
              good for them and good on the undertaker cause michelle mccool is hot. but, kind of weird seeing as he's 45 and she's only 30.
              I don't find it wierd at all, they are both mature adults, maybe if she was 25 I would have said "man he could be mistaken for her father" but because she is 30 then its still good. Its every man's dream is to date a younger woman.

I give this relationship 5 years.

Comment

Ark23 wrote: View Post
                So what happens to the "sara" tattoo on the neck??
                i don't know. it might be his daughter. or he may have to change it.

the undertaker was found in a vegatative state, pfff... biloni. all he was getting was his freak on and he broke his orbital bone.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  I don't find it wierd at all, they are both mature adults, maybe if she was 25 I would have said "man he could be mistaken for her father" but because she is 30 then its still good. Its every man's dream is to date a younger woman.

I give this relationship 5 years.
                  ya, i actually thought she was like late twenties though so i was like creepy. keeping in mind they've been dating for like 3 years or longer. do you change your mind?creepy...

Comment

Working...
                  X