Raptors Trying to Acquire Young Players & Draft Picks for Bosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apollo wrote: View Post
    I think if he's still on the books July 1st they'll still try to move him in a cap slash if they can as opposed to going through the Raptors. This is all opinion based on everything I've read. Don't take this as fact.

EDIT: Even if my Bosh theory is off, its been reports that the Cavs aren't willing to S&T and the rest of the top FA's can probably be had from less than max. What that means is it's still in the Heat's best interest to avoid S&T's. That way they get to keep their trade exception, Mario Chalmers, their draft picks and prospects.
    Understood, and I'm not taking your analysis as fact. I just find it interesting to see how people have pieced together what they think is going to happen.

As I said, I'm not really into contract details, so I just glean what's going on through the media. When it comes to Bosh, I'm content to just wait and see what happens.

But I know a lot of people do analyse this stuff a lot, and I think it's neat to see how all of your minds work. I'll bet it would be fun to see people put their predictions on paper up today and then grant bragging rights to the guy who gets it the closest.

Call him LeBron for a Day or something.

Comment

phdsteve wrote: View Post
      dont read too much into this article. His sources are in complete disagreement with everyone I have talked to. I have heard that the Raps have no interest in Beasley or David Lee. And that while a s&t with LA is less likely, it is not out of the questions- since LA (and any team without max cap space) actually has assets to part with that could be of benefit to the Raps.
      Have you heard anything regarding Houston? Are they in the mix at all or even a fallback position from Bosh's perspective? I think they are a better fit for the Raps (talent & picks) than are LA.

Comment

phdsteve wrote: View Post
        dont read too much into this article.
        By now I don't read anything at all from any article, they're all just rumours and opinions - or obvious things like "Raptors Trying to Acquire Young Players & Draft Picks for Bosh ".
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

no beasly

It makes no sense. We already have two under 23 power forwards why would we trade for Beasly an undersized power forward. Makes no sense unless bryan trades him right away. Much prefer draft picks and cap space..

Comment

oh, what the hell com on over mr. bees knees. oh whatever the hell they call you.

rofl just found this video 3:07 mark.

and 5:46 mark.

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
            X