How To Keep Bosh in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Keep Bosh in Toronto

If the Raptors could somehow land Carmelo than I think Bosh would stay.

Kiszla: Nuggets trade Carmelo Anthony? It's possible
    By Mark Kiszla
    The Denver Post
    Posted: 06/30/2010 01:00:00 AM MDT

NBA free-agency frenzy has left the Nuggets' Carmelo Anthony with leverage to ask for a better supporting cast. (RJ Sangosti, The Denver Post)

The Nuggets are pressing Carmelo Anthony for a long-term commitment, because if he declines a three-year, $65 million contract extension now on the table, the team must consider trading its leading scorer.

Trade Melo? Would the Nuggets really part ways with a 26-year-old forward in the prime of his NBA career? Denver might not have any choice.
    http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_15405631
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Hedo and Bargnani for Carmelo and J.R. Smith.

I think that would keep Bosh in Toronto if the trade was done before Bosh had signed with or was traded to another team.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

lol the nuggets would have to be insane
      to do this trade
      ya dun noe

Comment

We don't want Bosh.

Comment

Ways to keep Bosh in Toronto:

- Kidnap him
          - Threaten to send Bargs and Turk with him wherever he goes
          - Rename the team the Toronto Boshters
          - Have everybody in Toronto sign up to follow him on Twitter
          - Make Bosh Canada's national symbol
          - Name a Timmy's donut after him

Comment

it's too late. bosh has warn his welcome.

and even if he hasn't there just isn't enough time.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

It's never too late to keep your all-star PF. If he tells BC he will stay if BC can bring in players X,Y, and Z be would do his best to keep him and get those players.

Comment

I think before we ever sign a major superstar here in Toronto, we need to win a championship first.

In short, we are never, ever going to sign a major superstar here, we can make one, but we cant attract one.

Comment

According to theScore.com, the deal with Miami is almost done so...Lets join Cleveland's campaign to keep Lebron in a Cavs Uniform otherwise the Heat will become too dominant for years to come...or a complete bust because of the surrounding players

Comment

Priest wrote: View Post
                    According to theScore.com, the deal with Miami is almost done so
                    I think the Score are just recycling the same news we already posted earlier which the rumour has now apparently been denied.

Source - http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2601

Comment

This is getting confusing lol ah well good excitement for this offseason already

Comment

Wed Jun 30 04:55am PDT
                        Carmelo Anthony headed to trading block?

By Mark J. Miller

Carmelo AnthonyCarmelo Anthony(notes) has one more year left on his contract with the Denver Nuggets before he can opt out and become an unrestricted free agent. The Nuggets are feeling like he may do just that so they are "prepared to trade Melo rather than let him walk" next summer, according to a source for the Denver Post.

Anthony will make $17 million this season. The Nuggets have been trying to sign him to a $65 million extension that would have him in Denver through 2015, the Post reports. If Anthony says no to that offer, which is on the table right now, the Post reports that the team could consider talking trade.

Anthony averaged 28.2 points, 6.6 rebounds and 3.2 assists last season.

Follow Yahoo! Sports Rumors on Twitter at @markjmill.
                        http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/p...urn=nba,252494

Comment

Working...
                        X