December 18, 2009 = End of the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 18, 2009 = End of the World

No, no ... 2012 is still a couple more years away so no need to worry.

This our date with currently winless New Jersey Nets. Now, in their own defense they have 9 games before we play them which for our sakes I hope they win at least one, but if they remain winless and beat us on the Friday, December 18th, will this ultimately be an all-time low for the Toronto Raptors franchise and should emergency services be on high alert that evening?

too far away to worry about
    The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

Because Dec. 18 falls on a Friday (RFF)... if the Nets end up beating the Raps... I'll... stay at SCC and "performe" a couple of karaoke tunes after the game!
      RR OG

Comment

If the Raptors were at least a good team, I'd throw up a challenge like if the Raptors lose to the Nets I'll shave my head and grow a beard ala Reggie Evans. But, the state this team is in now I wouldn't be surprised if teams like the Nets and the Wolves next Tuesday clean our clocks.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
          No, no ... 2012 is still a couple more years away so no need to worry.

This our date with currently winless New Jersey Nets. Now, in their own defense they have 9 games before we play them which for our sakes I hope they win at least one, but if they remain winless and beat us on the Friday, December 18th, will this ultimately be an all-time low for the Toronto Raptors franchise and should emergency services be on high alert that evening?
          LOL, I don't know about all-time low. If you want to see that then please see the pre Damon Stoudamire era.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            LOL, I don't know about all-time low. If you want to see that then please see the pre Damon Stoudamire era.
            I don't know Apollo. We weren't expected to do well back then. Hence why I think right now is slowly becoming a all-time low.

Comment

Working...
            X