TSN: Colangelo in a Race Against Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSN: Colangelo in a Race Against Time

Quick aside: Bosh had always been steadfast in saying that, if given his druthers; he'd prefer to stay in Toronto. However, he wasn't going to do what Kevin Garnett did in Minnesota, simply playing year after year on a mediocre club out of a misplaced sense of loyalty. He wanted to win and he hoped that Toronto would give him a chance to do so. Even as recently as last fall he was talking up Toronto as his first choice in free agency, but you have to figure that by then he had become terribly skeptical as to whether or not they could meet his non-financial off-season objectives. The increasing panic that seemed to motivate Colangelo's moves in Bosh's last two years no doubt heightened said skepticism.
    Linky: http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=326213

Bosh is leaving cuz he couldn`t get VIP treatment for him and his friends at the Mayweather fight.

Comment

I like Chisholm but after reading the article I think he's being too easy on Colangelo. Name a GM who wasn't under pressure to produce results after year 3. I don't think Colangelo had a significantly harder task than most GM's do. If I were Raptors ownership I'd give him a chance to pitch me on how the team will get turned around from its current depths and he'd have a genuine chance to convince me. But he'd have to convince me not only that he had a plan but that he'd learned from previous mistakes.

Comment

there's somethign missing here. it's not all on colangelo bosh has something to do with it.

i mean bosh i think is actually borderline second tier he could definitely be third tier. i mean you have guys like pierce, johnson,stoudemire,nowitzki,etc. who are second tier and are all better than bosh.

he clearly needs alot more help than he thinks in carrying a team.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Can't argue with Bosh's motivations.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            there's somethign missing here. it's not all on colangelo bosh has something to do with it.

i mean bosh i think is actually borderline second tier he could definitely be third tier. i mean you have guys like pierce, johnson,stoudemire,nowitzki,etc. who are second tier and are all better than bosh.

he clearly needs alot more help than he thinks in carrying a team.
            You lost me when you said that Johnson and Stoudemire are better than Bosh.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
            X