X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gooden Reaches Deal with Bucks

Gooden reaches deal with Bucks

By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports 18 minutes ago

Drew Gooden(notes) has reached agreement on a five-year, $32 million contract with the Milwaukee Bucks, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Gooden has played for eight teams in eight seasons, and hopes to find some stability with the fast-rising Bucks.

Bucks general manager John Hammond and agent Dan Fegan struck quick on Thursday and cut a deal to help solidify Milwaukee’s frontline. Gooden will join a core of Andrew Bogut(notes) and Brandon Jennings(notes) that’s added Corey Maggette(notes) and Chris Douglas-Roberts(notes) in the offseason. The Bucks are still negotiating with free agent John Salmons(notes) to return.
    Another brilliant move by Hammond

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...denbucks070110
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

He's always seemed like a bit of a headcase but for that price he's a good addition. I wonder what will happen with their other PFs now. Ilyasova looked like he had some potential as a hustle player.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

nice addition for the bucks. maybe BC should make a move for ilyasova
      ya dun noe

Comment

Hassan wrote: View Post
        nice addition for the bucks. maybe BC should make a move for ilyasova
        definitely, but that will make turkoglu want to stay.

btw,the bucks are starting to be sneaky good.

kind of like our atlantic winning team too bad we blew that up when we should have done what milwaukee is doing right now.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Gooden got a tad over 6 million a year. How much is Amir worth now ??

Comment

Working...
          X