The Knicks May Look Foolish If...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Knicks May Look Foolish If...

An image of LeBron James already graces a famous court in New York City.

On the Rucker Park court in Harlem, a portrait of James wearing a Knicks uniform was unveiled. The large image is just over the halfcourt line.

James meets with the Nets and Knicks on Thursday in Ohio.

Boy is that thing going to look stupid if he doesn't sign with the Knicks. Did they do it in water paint?

Complete nonsense if you ask me.

Comment

I have this feeling that the Knicks and their supporters finally going to understand that their sense of entitlement has been entirely false the last few years at least. Sugarcoating their basketball team with all manner of external camo is laughable at best. If they dont watch it with all that cap space they could well begin another downward spiral.

Comment

DuCa00795 wrote: View Post
        Complete nonsense if you ask me.
        complete and other albatross, ludocrous,insane in the membrane, non-sensical, out of this world, complete idiocy.

i laugh at how stupid they are.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I hope if he doesn't sign that someone defecate's on it and takes a picture.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            complete and other albatross, ludocrous,insane in the membrane, non-sensical, out of this world, complete idiocy.

i laugh at how stupid they are.

you just took the words right out of my mouth there haha

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              Boy is that thing going to look stupid if he doesn't sign with the Knicks. Did they do it in water paint?
              Children's sidewalk chalk, actually.

Comment

Working...
              X