No announcement yet.

Bosh: "We're just not a good team."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not a fan of Bryan's tenure, I would love a new experienced GM, should one become available.

At the same time, the team has never performed this bad since the Mitchell firing. With Sam our problem was that we did not know how to put the good teams away. Too often the game got lost by bucket or a missed rebound, but the team was competitive most of the time.

With Triano, its been a disaster thus far. Players are saying that the coach is not using the tape properly to correct poor defense. This has to be frustrating.

If we can't replace Bryan, than we need to do the next logical thing. Something needs to be done. I am not happy with this coaching staff... I feel that this roster is capable of more. I know we will never be a defensive team with this bunch, but 30th in the league? Man Sam did better with Aurajo, a deer struck Andrea, Jose and the clap defense, brain fart Joey.

We have to start looking at facts, and Jay has done little to invite confidence other than deal with the media. I am sorry, but coaching in the NBA is not for everyone, its not about knowing your basketball, as the players already know 95% of what the coach does. It is about dealing with egos, personalities, and getting the most out of individuals that may need to be pushed.

Comment

Shades of Next Year

Last night was an example of what the Raptors will play like once Bosh leaves. The Nets will have to pile up many more losses to keep their record safe from next year's Raptors.

Comment

Comical wrote: View Post
        Last night was an example of what the Raptors will play like once Bosh leaves. The Nets will have to pile up many more losses to keep their record safe from next year's Raptors.

It would have been nicer, if he decide to leave on his out of body travels 15 minutes earlier and did not take up precious playing time that could have gone to someone else.

Last night was also an example of his leadership. As far as I understand, we are still paying him, no? Does he wear a uniform with Toronto on it? Was Toronto not playing Atlanta last night? The franchise and fans count him as our #1 player. Is there something I am missing?
        Last edited by trizzo; Thu Dec 3, 2009, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Did we really give up that quick, that we played Bosh for 15 minutes, and than said.... well, this one is in the bag for Atlanta.

Anyone want to smack Jay? I know I do.

Comment

It boggles my mind how fast Triano and the rest of his coaching staff gave up so early in the game. down by 20+ going into the 3rd and we practically gave up. how many times have we seen teams come back fomr a 20+ point deficit in the 3rd only to catch up and either make it a very close contest or come out with a W? (thats right, we've seen it a handful of times this year from teams that face the raps LOL). yet we can't even find effort from these guys to even try and challenge the opposing team?

Comment

Working...
            X