Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teenwolf Is The Best Sports Movie Of All-Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenwolf Is The Best Sports Movie Of All-Time!

It's on EA2 right now

Methinks that 420 be affecting your judgement.

haha naw but Teenwolf is alright.

Comment

teen wolf a sports movie? the one with mjf?
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

That movie is so lame lol.. I remember watching it when I was like 10 and thinking it was good, and I watched it a year or two ago, and I was like 'yeah.. Okay, really can't take this movie seriously anymore.' It made me sad.

Hm, would this be an actually good thread to make though.. Best sports movie in your opinions of all time? I'm thinking 'The Basketball Diaries' it's not fully about sports though.. Usually with sports movies I watch one, if I think it's good then it's my new favorite but I'm thinking more of all time right now, movies that stood out for me.

A few others I think were up there, Coach Carter, and Invictus, off the top of my head..

Hurricane season, a movie I've really been meaning to see, it went straight to DVD.. but here's the plot: After Hurricane Katrina, Al Collins (Forest Whitaker), a high school basketball coach in New Orleans, Louisiana, assembles a team of players who had previously attended five different schools before the disaster and leads them on the path to winning the state champions.

This might be a reason for some of you to not watch it.. But it's starring Lil Wayne and Bow Wow, along with Forest Whitaker and Isaiah Washington to balance it out though.

Comment

never seen it, is it any good? lol

Comment

the replacements with keanu reeves and gene hackman, funniest one is prolly remake of longest yard,

but in all seriousness the disney one, what's it called? damn, i just had it to and i forgot. you know the one where the guy gets in a car crash or w/e and dies in the end and they win the championship for him.

damn, i have that movie too. wow, this sucks, i can't think of it. somebody help!?
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I see a lot of michael j fox's character in marcus banks.

Comment

The Bingo Long Traveling All-Stars & Motor Kings
                Love And Basketball
                Above The Rim
                White Men Can't Jump
                Cornbread, Earl & Me
                Brian's Song
                The Express
                The Longest Yard (1974)
                He Got Game
                The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh
                The Bad News Bears (1976)
                Coach Of The Year (Ohhh, ahhh St. Charles)
                Hoop Dreams

Comment

Working...
                X