Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring Back TJ Ford (but only if Paul George comes too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Back TJ Ford (but only if Paul George comes too)

I hate TJ Ford, but he has a shorter contract than Jose and the Pacers need a PG desperately. Jose for Ford and Paul George would be a great deal in my opinion...

We may need to add someone in to make salaries match (belinelli?).

Comment

A promising..star... in Paul George? i don't think Indiana would do that

Comment

Why on earth would we want TJ back? His a very selfish player, and he's also a very garbage player. He's been beaten out every where he's been. Mo Williams, Jose, Jack, Earl Watson. That's a pretty average to decent point guard core there. If anything he should be playing in Italy or Spain.

Comment

Ugh ... people complain about Jack being a "shoot first" PG. Ford defines that label. No thank you.

If we have to settle with a Jose/Jack combo for another season, its not a terrible dilemma to have.

Comment

I really don't think the Pacers would have the incentive to make that trade. They seem high on George.

Comment

I can't believe ANYONE would complain about a Calderon for Ford and George trade, except may Pacers fans. I like Calderon and would love to keep him, but I would gladly trade him for one year of Ford and a potential All-Star in Paul George. To complain about that would be ridiculous.

Still, the Pacers would have to be insane to agree.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
              X