Sam Smith: Bosh is a Flake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hassan wrote: View Post
    it will always be yao he is the reason the rockets are such a famous team in china and amongst the asians yao has made the rockets famous
    ya, but there are more people than just the chinese. plus, it's houston,u.s. not houston,china.

i belive mcgrady made them famous.

Jack of Arcades wrote: View Post
    When healthy, I believe Yao is a better offensive player than Bosh. But the Rockets might be interested in having Yao take a smaller load in the regular season.
    i don't disagree with you but they are freaking high on bosh and i think the fans would root for a local boy.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Macc wrote: View Post
      He sure wants to win, but at what cost? Some people are saying he truly doesn't want to win because right now his main focus is money. And it's hard to say he REALLY wants to win when he turned down playing with LeBron and Wade because they didn't offer him the extra 25-30million.

I don't think the question is whether he wants to win, but whether he wants to give up being "the man" in order to do it. He hasn't proven he's capable of being "the man" either.
      Wanting to be the man and wanting to win are not necessarily conflicting. if Bosh truly believes he can win without Wade or LeBron, then I respect him for that. Bosh understands he needs more help than Wade or LeBron, but that's the case with any big man.

And if Bosh's main focus was money, he'd simply re-sign with Toronto. Like Wade and LeBron, he wants money and the right situation. Even Wade stated that winning wasn't the only consideration, but I didn't see people jump on him for that statement.

Bosh's motives don't seem to be ANY different from any other top free agent this summer, it's simply his actions that are different.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

hmm, Smith had a couple very interesting points, i tend to agree with CB not necessarily deserving a max deal. If he keeps up this entire gig, i don't think BC should give him a sign and trade. Really,besides a few draft picks and cash, is there anything to gain from such a deal?

Going a little off topic, reading that Rudy Gay received a contract extension by the Grizz. Now, is it possible for him to get traded at this point? Maybe the Raps can offer Jerkolou and JC (or some other pieces) for Gay.
        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

No thanks to Rudy Gay, I like him... But not at that price.

On another note, Bosh is just looking for the same thing that Wade and James are, what team is going to surround them with the best talent? What ownership group is going to spend the money on a winner and willing to go into the luxury tax? I think when it's all said and done, NJ should be able to nab one of the major free agents this summer based on their roster, cap room and willingness to spend.

Comment

Krix wrote: View Post
            What "pretty good roster"? Colangelo could preach 60 wins, does it matter?
            Yup, just because BC said 50 wins was a good target for the team to aim for doesn't mean it was a 50-win roster.

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
              Really,besides a few draft picks and cash, is there anything to gain from such a deal?
              Oy, it's called a TPE credit. Of course, there's every chance that nothing happens with it and it simply expires, but there's also the chance that we could get a player from a team wanting salary relief.

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
              Going a little off topic, reading that Rudy Gay received a contract extension by the Grizz. Now, is it possible for him to get traded at this point? Maybe the Raps can offer Jerkolou and JC (or some other pieces) for Gay.
              No, not until Dec 15th. And really, why would the Grizz give him an extension just to trade him right away. If that's what they wanted, they would have been calling teams to work out a S&T.

Comment

why trade for Gay? His contract is second worse to JJ

Comment

Working...
                X