Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If David Lee Arrives in Toronto, Does That Signals the End of Bargs in Toronto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If David Lee Arrives in Toronto, Does That Signals the End of Bargs in Toronto?

As multiple sources online have pointed out that a front court of Lee and Barg would be above average offensively and awful defensively, which doesn't fit with Raptors new defensive mindset.
    Do y'all think they can co-exist or one will get shipped out ?

Kinda pointless to ruminate over what will happen to a player if one of many other players join the Raptors. :-p

Let's take one step at a time.

Comment

Man I don't even want to think about it...I'm done speculating. I'll just wait for all the moves BC's gonna make this summer then I'll form an opinion about it. All this what if's are driving me insane.

Comment

No it doesn't have anything to do with Bargnani. They don't play the same position. For it to work they'll need the rest of the starters to pick up the slack on D though. I don't think Lee will be here for what it's worth.

Comment

for whats its worth i dont think BC will allow both bargnani and lee to hold down the middle considering that bargs and bosh coudnt do it last year........if it were up to me id let bargs switch back to his preferable position of PF and see what davis can do considering his defensive mind-set which we are desperately lacking......were not contendin for any championships for the next little while anyway so it would be smart to let davis get his feet wet as much as he can this year

Comment

dont think the raptors have any interest in david lee why should we.. we just drafted davis and signed johnson plus we got evans we dont need another pf especially not one who plays a lot like bosh

Comment

jlongs wrote: View Post
              Man I don't even want to think about it...I'm done speculating. I'll just wait for all the moves BC's gonna make this summer then I'll form an opinion about it. All this what if's are driving me insane.
              +1

Comment

david lee ain't coming if amare signs with the knicks

speculation is ruling this forum

Comment

If David Lee arrives in Toronto, it signals the end of Tim W. as a Toronto Raptors fan.

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
                    If David Lee arrives in Toronto, it signals the end of Tim W. as a Toronto Raptors fan.
                    Ha, ha, ha!!!
                    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

They both can work in the front court. You just better have a 1,2,3 that can play incredible defense. Bargs is a very, very good shot blocker, and David Lee is arguably the second best rebounder in the league.

Comment

Working...
                      X