Bring back Butch Carter - The Anti-Triano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back Butch Carter - The Anti-Triano

Its going to be hard for BC to admit that the Triano experiment has run its course so early in the season but if he waits until the end of it might be too late to save his own job....

Risk it all now and fire Triano and hire B. Carter. I know he left the organization on bad terms but Butch is exactly the type of coach the Raptors need now.

He is a good candidate since he is available, willing to take on the challenge and affordable. If there is one coach that could save the season for this team its him.

Van Gundy will not sign up for the average salary the Raptors would have to offer and he would want to be there at the beginning of the season. Plus I do not think that he would have the effect with this team that Butch could.

Raps won't hire back Butch. Has an NBA team actually ever rehired a coach they fired?

Comment

remember how proud you felt when we made it to the playoffs for the first time? when the raps would put effort especially during against top-tier teams even if we came out with the L, remember when we had a swagger, remember the VC/Tmac era when everything felt like we were headed in the right direction?

9/10yrs later, we have digressed to clippers status. SMH!!!

im not saying that butch carter is the answer but during his tenure with the raps, the raps had a good buzz around this city.

Comment

No dont bring Butch Back i say check on what Avery Johnson is doing !!!! He coached a similar team in the Mavs.
        "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

Dude, show the team that video. Maybe it will help them to see what a raptors team can do
          "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

panagnos wrote: View Post
            Its going to be hard for BC to admit that the Triano experiment has run its course so early in the season but if he waits until the end of it might be too late to save his own job....

Risk it all now and fire Triano and hire B. Carter. I know he left the organization on bad terms but Butch is exactly the type of coach the Raptors need now.

He is a good candidate since he is available, willing to take on the challenge and affordable. If there is one coach that could save the season for this team its him.

Van Gundy will not sign up for the average salary the Raptors would have to offer and he would want to be there at the beginning of the season. Plus I do not think that he would have the effect with this team that Butch could.
            It won't happen because of how badly it ended. It ended so badly that no other team would even consider him. Love Butch, wish it could become reality but it isn't possible.

Comment

sky wrote: View Post
              remember how proud you felt when we made it to the playoffs for the first time? when the raps would put effort especially during against top-tier teams even if we came out with the L, remember when we had a swagger, remember the VC/Tmac era when everything felt like we were headed in the right direction?

9/10yrs later, we have digressed to clippers status. SMH!!!

im not saying that butch carter is the answer but during his tenure with the raps, the raps had a good buzz around this city.

Oh man, that was sweet. Do miss those days, at the time I though it would be nothing but roses from this point out.

Comment

I honestly doubt we will see Butch Carter back in toronto...

I just hope these guys start playing some inspired basketball. *sigh

Comment

Working...
                X