Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were "Onions" & "Salami & Cheese" Enough to Entice Bosh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were "Onions" & "Salami & Cheese" Enough to Entice Bosh?

Oh boy.

@ekoreen Do you know who the Bulls sent to visit Bosh on July 1, at midnight? I'll just say onions, salami and cheese were involved. 4 minutes ago via web
    Source - Click here

With Tweets like this from the Raptors media there is no way that Bosh will come back to the Raptors
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I wondered if he yelled out "KABOSH!!!"as part of the sale pitch.

Comment

Swirs was so much beter than devlin........"ONIONS BABY ONIONS"

Comment

Greatkrom420 wrote: View Post
          Swirs was so much beter than devlin........"ONIONS BABY ONIONS"
          +1

Comment

dfucdfuybvgdebvgrduegf78ref78ge7gbdrcf8g8e7rbffhud necfu8xdfcvnhfiduv hnif8vjnmkievdfiocvnhdficvmjncvhnjfdivchnfcvinfvhd nifvnhudiunvfnufdnuhuvihfeiu

asnbhcdgybfcvdfcdgyusdzxzwe7E8FER7ERFBGYUECDUIHCFA WCFMJUDVFNHMKIXDHV DFUICVH MJUDCV MDMFU VDBHU

that's how angry i feel right now words can't describe my emotion. well they could but i'm nopt sure i can say them. so,i'll let clark griswold.

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

k lets go get joakim noah

Comment

oh come on LBF, Clark isn't nearly as angry as this guy:

Comment

Just looking at his twitter this guy has Chicago's cock so far down his throat it's coming out of his ass.

Comment

He was the same way when he was in Toronto. I wasn't really a fan of his. His stupid sayings were somewhat amusing but overall he was pretty annoying.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      oh come on LBF, Clark isn't nearly as angry as this guy:

idk, they are both pretty classic.
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                        idk, they are both pretty classic.
                        Yep and actually thanks to Mess avatar I just thought of another classic angry moment:

Comment

Working...
                        X