RuPaul Chant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GameBreaker wrote: View Post
    How about "Chris Byatch" written under a RuPaul poster...lol. Or since he cut off his spaghetti, we could use old Grace Jones pics. They do look alike yaknow.
    Ok that was pretty good!

Comment

I saw him one night leaving Revival on College St. as I was coming in. As we crossed the street we noticed a white Maybach on the street outside of the club. It turned out to be Bosh's. He came out of the club wearing a hoodie, with a girl who I'm assuming is his gf, and some guy. The guy got in his car and him and the girl walked down the block a bit. He drove away and I went inside.

It was after one of the games he missed because of the ankle injury, when the Raptors played at New Jersey. My buddy was yelling "Yo CB, we need you back!", "MVP" because that's the kind of guy he is.
      Last edited by Mess; Tue Jul 6, 2010, 03:02 PM.
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Chanting Robin is LAME.

Sports is fun. Having a nemesis (for better or worse) is fun. Chanting RuPaul is simply an OUTSTANDING idea.
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
          I saw him one night leaving Revival on College St. as I was coming in. As we crossed the street we noticed a white Maybach on the street outside of the club. It turned out to be Bosh's. He came out of the club wearing a hoodie, with a girl who I'm assuming is his gf, and some guy. The guy got in his car and him and the girl walked down the block a bit. He drove away and I went inside.

It was after one of the games he missed because of the ankle injury, when the Raptors played at New Jersey. My buddy was yelling "Yo CB, we need you back!", "MVP" because that's the kind of guy he is.
          That's a great story. Speaks to the fact that CB is injury prone too..

Comment

it is what it is wrote: View Post
            No but I dont tell Vince he is gutless puke either

If i pay my money I can chant....

I dont think it is childish I think it would be funny but I am 32 going on 12 so maybe its just me
            hahaha, i can see your logic dude.

PS: just for fun, no offense, lets step in your logic: what about giving Bosh a hundred bucks and then yell him whatever you like?

As far as i understand you goes ACC just for gas/stress release by hiding behind crowd. I guess you are planing to swap Bosh face with your Boss face this year while you are chanting.

Comment

the TFC has chants... specific chants for specific players... and its an awesome fan experience

maybe not a FAMILY fan experience... but for us beer drinking sports fans, its an awesome good time..

"Kasey Keller.. DEAF! DUMB! BLIND!".. that's some awesome chanting right there.. even though nobody here knows who he is

Comment

Chris Bosh does not deserve the Rupaul chant....geez guys come on. People (other fans from different teams) will think Raptors is a joke an uneducated.

Chris Bosh was classy during his interview about his free agency. Now it past July 1st ... he can do and say what ever he wants. He did not demand a trade that VC did. He was loyal to raptor fans and he was a hardworking player. He finish his contract... he can do WHATEVER he want!

Comment

KakashiPrince wrote: View Post
                  Chris Bosh does not deserve the Rupaul chant....geez guys come on. People (other fans from different teams) will think Raptors is a joke an uneducated.

Chris Bosh was classy during his interview about his free agency. Now it past July 1st ... he can do and say what ever he wants. He did not demand a trade that VC did. He was loyal to raptor fans and he was a hardworking player. He finish his contract... he can do WHATEVER he want!
                  Who cares what other people think.

He's acting like a biotch i'll treat him like a biotch!
                  Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

If you must chant something insulting, at the very, very least, be creative and do not steal an insult that Shaq made up over a year ago.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                      If you must chant something insulting, at the very, very least, be creative and do not steal an insult that Shaq made up over a year ago.
                      agreed

we need chants about how he's a human ostrich.

Comment

RYE wrote: View Post
                        No Rupaul chant. Grow up.
                        This. And like Geebee said, if you want someone to think you're better off without them, the last thing you do is give them the attention. This smacks of insecurity and the need to put someone down just to feel better about ourselves.

And passion? Really? Toronto is not the only fanbase with passion, so don't even try hiding behind that banner.

Comment

KakashiPrince wrote: View Post

That's right, he's finished his contract. Meaning, he is not Raptor. Meaning we can do WHATEVER we want. I don't owe him jack sh*t, I've given him and the Raptors thousands of my own hard earned dollars over the years anyways.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                            That's right, he's finished his contract. Meaning, he is not Raptor. Meaning we can do WHATEVER we want. I don't owe him jack sh*t, I've given him and the Raptors thousands of my own hard earned dollars over the years anyways.
                            Co-sign!

It's just sports and having fun. He's going to be getting at least $100 mil soon. I'm not too worried about hurting his feelings.
                            Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                              Your not the only fan here.

Will Tim Duncan be booed and leave the Spurs? only a select few was booed by their previous teams.

Why can't the raptors be one of the teams those that don't boo an individual player for no reason and just... boo the WHOLE entire visiting team....

Comment

yaaaa you probably shouldn't compare chris bosh to tim duncan...

one of them has a winning pedigree.. and the other is chris bosh.

Comment

Working...
                                X