Ken Berger: Bosh Unenthusiastic About Joining James in Cleveland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim W. wrote: View Post
    Can you blame him? Would YOU want to go to Cleveland over Miami, New York or Chicago? I certainly wouldn't.
    I would go to Cleveland for $130 million

Comment

Bosh is all about money not winning hes a complete Bullshitter all he cares about is making a few extra bucks
      ya dun noe

Comment

mo-sales wrote: View Post
        I bet this is just a big smokescreen that gives Bron his way out. He tried to bring a star to Cleveland, but nobody wanted to attend court.
        If it's a smokescreen, Bosh is the one who LBJ is throwing under the bus,if his not joining him on the Cavs becomes the reason he leaves

Comment

Bosh wonders-Does Cleveland even have the internet yet??

Oh by the way, for those comparing Bosh's lack of desire to go to Cleveland being similar to a lack of deisre with going to Houston, Houston isn't a small market. It is the fourth largest city by population in the States. RuPaul could get all the attention he craves there. But he could get his championships in the Mistake By The Lake.

Comment

I wonder if the cameras are rolling when the phones are burning with the conversations happening between the big three.

Comment

BC wants to trade Bosh to the Cavs as much as he does the Heat. The Cavs have pieces the raps need if they want to move to Seattle in three years. Sideshow is pretty sweet, but the whole team is propped up by Bron in a similar way that the Suns are by Nash.

BC is the keymaster and he knows Bosh won't go to Cleveland, its half the reason Bron has never gotten another star to play alongside him. No one wants to go to Cleveland except for maybe Drew Carey.

Its a great move by BC as it puts more pressure on Bosh and creates more uncertainty in an uncertain time. I hope BC got Maurizio to bug Bron and Wade's cell phones.

Anyone else think Babcock would have traded Bosh for AP and Moon by now.

Comment

cornbreadd wrote: View Post
                I would go to Cleveland for $130 million
                But I'd take slightly less to go to New York, Miami or Chicago.
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

geebee wrote: View Post
                  That's hardly a surprise. A guy who was determined to leave Toronto for a bigger market is hardly going to be impressed with Cleveland. Unfortunately, I guess Houston falls into that category as well, but that bugs me.
                  why do you make stuff up ? when was bosh "determined to leave Toronto for a bigger market" ? show me one source where bosh said that ?

Comment

i say lebron goes to nj.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                    X