No announcement yet.

What Does New Jersey Have to Offer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd just take Favors and picks, I'm not very interested in Harris for the reasons Tim outlined above. Could we get Damion James out of it two? I like his game and he is another young project player for the Nets, so they may not want him.
    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

If both Bosh and Wade decide on New Jersey, the best Raptors deal would involve Favors and Courtney Lee (assuming Brook Lopez is untouchable, which he most certainly is).

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
        I'd just take Favors and picks, I'm not very interested in Harris for the reasons Tim outlined above. Could we get Damion James out of it two? I like his game and he is another young project player for the Nets, so they may not want him.
        I forgot about James. I think he'd be another nice young guy to get from the Nets. Athletic, plays defense and might not be half bad on offense. Favors, James and a trade exception would be great. Now if Bosh would only sign with New Jersey instead of Miami...
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
        X