Proposal - Kleiza For MLE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposal - Kleiza For MLE?

I've been reading around and apparently bryan is looking at signing kleiza for the mle and well i think this would be a good move as do many of you from the comments i've read.

If I'm not mistaken hasn't Kleiza commited to playing for olympiacos for another season?

If not what are you thoughts on him? for the mle?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Sorry to say but the Raptors have one too many Europeans as it is.

Comment

Because we should judge the signing of players based on their nationality.

In any case, I'd rather use the MLE on a more defensive minded player.

Comment

the moment i say it, it happens. hmm. what are your thoughts on lebron and steve nash siging with the raps?
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

As a greek guy, and a Olympiacos fan, I may say that Kleiza is a lot better than the other europeans that the team (Raptors) has. Even if I am european, i dont like so much europeans at the team, cause Raps are a NBA team not a Euroleague one! And there is a danger or being too soft for the NBA. Linas i a lot different than that. He played basketball only in USA, except last year at Olympiacos.
          I think that this move is a very good one

Comment

Working...
          X