• Are You Going to Boo Chris Bosh?

Simple question
    Yes
    37.50%
    No
    62.50%
    Follow Me on Twitter MISTABILL

I think your poll options show a bias.
    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

I would say it's the right of any ticket-holder to boo any opposing player. He's got plenty of new fans down in Miami.

Had he handled this offseason with more class, I wouldn't feel compelled to boo the guy. After the last couple of weeks he came off like a jerk who was paying lip service to the Raptors and their fans.
      You can find me on Twitter.

Comment

Yah the wording on ur poll is BS buddy.

Comment

It makes no sense to boo the guy.

Also I changed the options in the poll to something that ironically(if you saw the old poll options), is not petty.
          Last edited by Apollo; Wed Jul 7, 2010, 01:33 PM.

Comment

No I won't boo him. Chris Bosh leaving the Toronto Raptors is the best thing that could happen for this franchise.

Comment

Yes.

If leaving our city makes you act like a kid on christmas morning, I will boo.
              If you say you'll work with us on a s&t so you can leave on mutually beneficial terms and then keep us in the dark about your plans and stiff us, I will boo.
              If you pay lip service about how you don't know what you're going to do but were clearly sure you were leaving a few months ago, I will boo.

Did I mention I will boo?

Unless there's a sign&trade, in which case, we cool.

Comment

If something happens, motivated by CB, whereby he does not participate in a S&T on his own volition, effectively "walking" on the Raps...well...it might be hard to suppress a boo...

Comment

It shows no more Bias than an average ESPN Poll...
                  Follow Me on Twitter MISTABILL

Comment

Maybe I'd feel differently in a few months, but I was unimpressed with his handling of free agency. It would seem that he made commitments to the Raptors that he may be reneging on.
                    You can find me on Twitter.

Comment

Maybe im not sure just by what he did in the last 2 weeks he didnt handle things the right way yes . But what he has done the last 7 years for this franchise then no.
                      "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

i'll cheer for him.................. until he scores on us.

Comment

No.

BC is the only one who deserves to be booed.

Comment

Two months of childish or at least churlish behaviour does not erase 7 years of commitment, improvement and performance.

I'll cheer.

Comment

unless he does his retarded roar after a dunk then no

Comment

Working...
                              X