Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron Going To The Knicks

From Jared Dudley
    Breaking News!!! My sources tell me Lebron will announce that he will be goin to the NY KNICKS tomorrow on ESPN.. This is serious.. WOW!!!! 8 minutes ago via Echofon
    http://twitter.com/JaredDudley619

If this happens I must admit I blew this one entirely. I figured Chicago based on what "O" wanted. "O" let Chicago down again. First no Olympics and now no Lebron.

Well Chicago still has the Blackhawks and lovable Cubbies.
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Wed Jul 7, 2010, 02:10 PM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Jared Dudley?! come on now.

Lets wait this one out until tomorow, I just hope he won't choose Miami because then the league would suck.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

Lets wait this one out until tomorow, I just hope he won't choose Miami because then the league would suck.
      Dudley from Amar'e - Amar'e would know wouldn't he?
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Can we not wait till tomorrow? I think it's very plausible that LeBron goes to the Knicks, but it's also plausible that he goes anywhere else.

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
          Can we not wait till tomorrow? I think it's very plausible that LeBron goes to the Knicks, but it's also plausible that he goes anywhere else.
          You are right of course.

We shall see.

Comment

Let's put some more fuel to the fire shell we?!

Chad Ochocinco twitter:
            :#OCNNBREAKINGNEWS *Empire State of Mind* *wink* *wink*only the smart folk will put this together and figure out what i am talking about #6

Comment

The lyrics to that song are basically a pitch to LeBron all in itself...

Long live the king, yo, I'm from the Empire State that's...

In New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made, oh
              There's nothing you can't do, now you're in New York

Comment

Obama still hoping James goes to the Bulls

1 hour, 5 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AP)—The White House says Barack Obama is still hoping basketball star LeBron James(notes) will be wearing a Chicago Bulls jersey next season.

After much speculation, James, a two-time MVP with the Cleveland Cavaliers, is set to announce his future NBA plans Thursday night. The Bulls are among those James has met with during his highly anticipated free agency period.

Many in Cleveland, the economically depressed city near James’ hometown of Akron, Ohio, are hoping James will stick with the Cavaliers. White House spokesman Robert Gibbs says that while the people of Cleveland may disagree with Obama’s desire to see James play in Chicago, he believes they’ll respect that the president rooting for his own hometown team.
                http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...ma-lebronjames

Comment

shares of Madison Square Garden were up 6% today on the most volume in 3 months.... could it be true?

http://bigcharts.marketwatch.com/qui...ymb=msg&time=7

Comment

Well, I the signs are pointing to James heading to NYC. I see him wanting to directly challenge Wade and Bosh's newly formed tandem and partner up with Amare in the worlds biggest stage. Somewhat of a way to upstage the pair.

Comment

Hold your horses guys, apparently LeBron is on his way to Miami to see Riley:

Via Chuck

@swirsk054 ESPN LeBron has flown to Miami to meet with Pat Riley (tonight)

Comment

I am so sick of Lebron already, I don't recall Jordan or Magic ever pulling a stunt like this.

Comment

I would expect him to stay in Cleveland, then spend an hour pitching himself/Cleveland/The Cavs to other free agents.
                          You can find me on Twitter.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

it's JMZ. he's clealry just playing spoofing tmz.

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                            X