Chris Bosh Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Bosh Appreciation Thread

Yeah I know, Chris Bosh did not leave the organisation under the best of terms but lets put that aside for now and apperciate the player that played for the Raptors for 7 seasons and represented the team while arguably being the best player they ever had in the long haul.

as this thread should be: Quiet

Comment

The hatred is too fresh right now.

Real ball fans appreciate his talent

Comment

Give it a couple weeks when cooler heads have prevailed and I'm sure we'll get some best wishes for Bosh.

Comment

i'm an admitted critic of bosh.. and i already wish him the best..

because his best is a first round playoff exit to the nets.

i hope he has TONS of "bests"

Comment

You're right he didn't leave as quietly as most would've liked but you still can't ignore the fact that he played hard and well for most of the games he played in while he was here. He leaves the Raptors to as its all-time leader in points, rebounds, blocks, double doubles, free throws made and attempted, and minutes played.

I think he really liked playing in Toronto but with the team as it is now how can you blame him for not wanting to try someplace else?

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
              Give it a couple weeks when cooler heads have prevailed and I'm sure we'll get some best wishes for Bosh.
              i agree
              a lot of people, myself included, are pretty pissed if he leaves with no S&T
              I still wont boo the guy.... how about we talk about in a week(s) like you said

Comment

I can't believe how much flack Bosh gets. He had the worst point guards possible. Why doesn't Jose ever get it for his inability to create for the big men? Has anybody ever seen Jose throw an oop? Good luck Bosh, I hope your talents are exploited like they should be!

Comment

Worst PG possible? If you can prove that through stats and real game scenarios I'll give you $100.

Bosh isn't even a high flier. His game is catch it from mid range and either shoot the jumper if he has space of try and beat the guy off the dribble if he guards tight.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                    I can't believe how much flack Bosh gets. He had the worst point guards possible. Why doesn't Jose ever get it for his inability to create for the big men? Has anybody ever seen Jose throw an oop? Good luck Bosh, I hope your talents are exploited like they should be!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c25METMDV3A
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZ-yIB3g6Y
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7wUWQB00h4
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2MG4ZzbLEI

Have you ever seen him throw "an oop"? How many more would you like so you disappear to the black hole you came from.
                    Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Wed Jul 7, 2010, 06:11 PM. Reason: no need for insults

Comment

all the best Bosh
                      But No Mercy when u come to Toronto again!

Comment

Hey realist,

Take it easy with the personal attacks...you can make a point without insulting other members.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                          Hey realist,

Take it easy with the personal attacks...you can make a point without insulting other members.
                          How about you don't insult me, and capitalize my name like it's actually spelled.

And I can't make a point without insulting uneducated fuck tards.

Comment

I will wish Bosh (aka RuPaul ) well because he answered my prayers and left Toronto. I cannot stand his game, and I'm glad to see him move on to another team as it's second ranked player ( for now). I also wish him well and will cheer when he is in Toronto and he gets the ball only to hold it indecisively for 10 seconds before he tries to drive and gets rejected by one of our bigs. I will also cheer when one of our bigs, or athletic wingmen drives right over RuPaul to slam the ball. I will however save the biggest cheers for when Bosh ( RuPaul) makes the playoffs, and sees a real defense and does his usual .....absolutely nothing. I would cheer even louder if RuPaul was somehow lucky enough to make it to the finals where Gasol would eat him up and spit him out on both ends of the floor. I will also cheer during the last couple of years of RuPaul's contract when he is playing about 55 games a year and plays like the pussy we all know him to be. Oh and no he is not the greatest Raptor of all time as he's not even close to the talent or accomplishments of Vince Carter regardless of what happened with him, and yes I will boo him when he returns to the ACC for being such a lying sack of shit media whore and screwing the Raptors in the process. What happened to wanting to be The Man?? He's just accepted a job as Wade's bitch, and if by chance LBJ signs there too RuPaul will be washing their laundry after games.

Comment

It goes to show what kind of people you are, taking time out of your day to to write hateful things about someone that you don't know or probably have never met. You all post the same shit every post. Fuckin give it up, its getting old fast. Good luck Chris, I had hope you departure would have been a little smoother but for seven years you were a professional that represented yourself and the franchise as well as can be expected. I don't know what happned between you and the raptors management but as long as your'e not playing against Toronto you are the only one on that team I will cheer for. Hope you find what you are looking for professionaly. Thanks for the good and bad times afterall its only sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X