Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Levity: Who will get announced last in pre-game Intros?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Levity: Who will get announced last in pre-game Intros?

You know who it has to be right?.....BARGS

as it stands now the man is the obvious choice.

And he deserves it. What some of the haters dont appreciate is that Andrea is pure class on and off the court (ie. doesn't make friends with other teams, he is humble after the game, and always gives props to teammates).

He hasn't lived up to the expectation of 1st overall pick but I sincerely hope he continues to develop because the potential is still there. And he wont sell out everyone who got him there if he becomes a star....all in all: a person worth cheering for at the end of the intros!!!!!

anyway who do you guys got?

jose I wouldn't be mad at either b/c he is a true leader too (but he might not be there next season or not starting)

turk is also a natural choice but it wont happen b/c its accepted that he has to build some reputation back with the fans

First Off I definitely feel that Bargs deserves at least that bit of notoriety and hope he gets it, but more so I hope that Jack becomes the new captain. he is the best suited for the job and i dont think anyone else even comes close... barg doesnt have the captain personality and Jose would be the only other choice... but I think if Jack starts, which he should, then he should wear the C
    "Ball"

Comment

i hope its alex english hes got more experience then the whole team

Comment

Hopefully the raptors can approximate the Houston team last season. No great stars, no ego's and a cohesive team (Once Hedo is dispatched). I know I'm reaching but it's all i've got to go on now. Go Habs!

Comment

Wow I thought you meant in Miami. For levity sake if Lebron goes to Miami, this might be the biggest war of all. Really it should be Wade, but Lebron the ego (Lego?) would be so hurt by this and may have to change his 'brand' and start selling kleenex, or something.

As for Toronto, sure at this time Bargnani, nobody else really ready for this, until one of the younger guys develops into that. And I am all for Jack as captain.

Comment

cornbreadd wrote: View Post
            Hopefully the raptors can approximate the Houston team last season. No great stars, no ego's and a cohesive team (Once Hedo is dispatched). I know I'm reaching but it's all i've got to go on now. Go Habs!
            I like the Houston analogy. My only issue...we got one wretched coaching staff.

Comment

i hope no one gets announced last. I donĀ“t want another me:first team:second player.

if they have to announce someone last, than maybe they can call out marcus banks!

Comment

I guess they should do Round Robin, every game other starter will be announced the last

Comment

I wouldn't be opposed to doing the round robin style.

But... Bargs has has confidence issues in the past and really if this guy feels like this is his team and he's the man to carry it, who knows what could happen. Instant self esteem and confidence boost from something as little as that!

Comment

Working...
                  X