Nets Sign Travis Outlaw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nets Sign Travis Outlaw

New Jersey and Outlaw have agreed to a 5-year, $35 mill deal.

http://nbaprimetime.com/new-jersey-nets-and-travis-outlaw-agree-to-terms/2511/

I like Outlaw, but he's no LeBron, Wade, Bosh, Amare, Boozer, or even Lee. New Jersey certainly didn't do anywhere near as well as they were hoping so far this offseason.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I think he's a great addition and they still have room for more. They have a great young core going there imo.

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
        I think he's a great addition and they still have room for more. They have a great young core going there imo.
        Most definitely, but they've got to be disappointed.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

ah, who's left now? lee? and who else?lebron is most likely a no, cross of wade,bosh,boozer,nowitzki,gay,even jermaine oneal and haywood are gone.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
          X