Turk to Lakers? Colin Cowherd from ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turk to Lakers? Colin Cowherd from ESPN

Everbody know Turk will get more heat from Toronto Fans esp after Bosh departure. Most of you will accuse him to create this mess with his attitudes/performance.. etc..

I think next thing BC should do after big TE hunting is to trade Turk.

I haven't listened it but there were some rumors about Turk and LA from ESPN Colin Cowherd . Some one from RealGM had given gist of it like this:

The context of the comment was that Miami won't be that good cause a lot of other teams have great benches and complimentary pieces to their stars, while Miami won't be able to do that.

The discussion then turned to how teams have upgraded -- like Orlando getting Duhon and LA getting Blake and looking to trade for Turkoglu as a ball-handling big.
    Walton + Vujacic for Turk?

Link-RealGm
    Last edited by Vellassco; Thu Jul 8, 2010, 12:58 PM. Reason: RealGM link was added

Do you have a link for this rumour Vellassco?

Comment

Nope, Doc. I'm trying to find it. Several persons from Real GM was telling they heard that. If ya want you can delete.

Comment

Vellassco wrote: View Post
        Nope, Doc. I'm trying to find it. Several persons from Real GM was telling they heard that. If ya want you can delete.
        No, no ... I was just curious to know if it was actually legit or not. No harm in keeping it up. Good for discussion.

Comment

I mean I wanna get rid of Turk but... Yuck. I'm sure we can get more than two scrubs.
          You can find me on Twitter.

Comment

Vujacic has only one year left on his contract and 5.2Mil while Walton 3 years with 5.6mil/year. Next speculation would be Odom (3 years 8.9mill/year.)

Comment

Vellassco wrote: View Post
              Can you at least post the link to it on Real GM?

Comment

At this time, I would trade Turk for an expired bag of peanuts, I don't want his attitude to mess with the Young Gunz development!

Comment

Or let the Bynum speculations begin again. If some TE comes from Bosh S&T , Turk can be turned a Center that i think Raptors is desperately needing atm. He has 3 years 15.2mil contract.

Comment

Isn't Odom a ballhandling big? And he's cheaper than Turk and a year younger.

This is a garbage rumour and a waste of time.

Who the hell is Colin Cowherd anyway?
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

More crap from ESPN.
                      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post

Who the hell is Colin Cowherd anyway?
                        The name sounds made up.

Comment

Why would LA want Turk? that doesnt make sense to me they have Odom...

Comment

Thanks guyz for killing this thread before giving any argument.

Someone tell me why its not debatable, you turns an (arguably 2nd most hated person's) unmovable contract to one expiring contract (vujacic) and half with one year less contract (walton). No? and you are in rebuilding mode. thats really great.

Comment

Priest wrote: View Post
                              Why would LA want Turk? that doesnt make sense to me they have Odom...
                              It might not be Odom. They use Odom as 6th man from bench. They need a ball handler who fits their triangle offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X