Bosh's Official "Thank You" to Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh's Official "Thank You" to Toronto

We know he said this thanks yesterday via Twitter, but here's his official thank you to the fans of Toronto.

I just want to thank you guys for one of the best experiences of my life.

For 7 years now, you've watched and help me grow from an ambitious rookie to the man I am today.

As a diehard sports fan, I know what it's like when a familiar face decides to leave and so I understand your disappointment. But know that this was my toughest decision, mostly because Toronto has been so great to me. I've loved every minute here and I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to the Raptors, Bryan Colangelo, Larry Tanenbaum, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Canada and all the fans.

To a world-class city and its world-class fans, thank you.
    Source - Click here

appreciate the "official" thank-you, and i thought his brilliant twitter acknowledgement was his gift to us after watching 7 years of mediocrity......just kidding he did his play his best when he was with us so i do appreciate that, too bad just wasnt good enough

Comment

i rather have the speech in it own page and not beside Hello Miami....

but o well.

Comment

Joke.
        I don't hate him nearly as much as VC but i lost a whole lot of respect from the way he handled free agency.
        Glad he's gone.
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

really?that'sit?twitter and this little nug that's all we get it's like buying 2 grams of weed and only getting to smoke the ash hits.

pathetic

you know you could have at least had the decency of roy halladay and at least pretendvyou care.

and you want to be a champion?
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

it seems from the heart
            i like this as his final goodbye

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
              really?that'sit?twitter and this little nug that's all we get it's like buying 2 grams of weed and only getting to smoke the ash hits.

pathetic

you know you could have at least had the decency of roy halladay and at least pretendvyou care.

and you want to be a champion?
              Lol at the weed reference
              ya dun noe

Comment

im surprised he didnt do a presscon knowing how media starved he is.
                But hey, he did his best here in Toronto and i applaud him for that.

Id be lying if i said i wish him the best in Miami, i wont be a true raps fain if i said that. of course i want his team to suck so our team can win.

Comment

Chris Bosh Farewell

I'll miss him in Toronto colors and I wish him well in Miami. I hope he gets what he's looking for but...but...this is the best thing for Toronto. CB4 does not have the right stuff to be the main man star in the NBA. He is a sidekick a la Scotty Pippen. The NBA is going out of control in paying tier two players these big bucks but I sure can't blame Chris for taking all he can get while the getting if good. What would you do if your career job was suddenly in such high demand that you were offered 5X your expectations?

Remember the Oakland A's and their small ball teams? The ones that won in new ways other than the way the NY Yankees won. That's what Brian C needs to discover in Toronto. A way to beat the stacked teams that are becoming fashionable in today's NBA. The Celtics were the first to do it and now it looks like LA and Miami will do the same. Guess what? That is not the only way to win. Check out the Okla Team and copy their strategy in TO.

Young Gunz are FUN FUN FUN to watch play this game!!!

Comment

Comment

just wait and see how these world class fans treat you when you come back to the acc

Comment

Roarque wrote: View Post
                        I'll miss him in Toronto colors and I wish him well in Miami. I hope he gets what he's looking for but...but...this is the best thing for Toronto. CB4 does not have the right stuff to be the main man star in the NBA. He is a sidekick a la Scotty Pippen. The NBA is going out of control in paying tier two players these big bucks but I sure can't blame Chris for taking all he can get while the getting if good. What would you do if your career job was suddenly in such high demand that you were offered 5X your expectations?

Remember the Oakland A's and their small ball teams? The ones that won in new ways other than the way the NY Yankees won. That's what Brian C needs to discover in Toronto. A way to beat the stacked teams that are becoming fashionable in today's NBA. The Celtics were the first to do it and now it looks like LA and Miami will do the same. Guess what? That is not the only way to win. Check out the Okla Team and copy their strategy in TO.

Young Gunz are FUN FUN FUN to watch play this game!!!
                        Bosh doesn't touch Pippen, not EVER gonna be close....who the f are these 'young gunz' fans anyway...do these three fools play together ? no. Is there another team in the leaugethat wants any of them?no. Do people really like dunks?yes.Are people desperate to believe in a rebuild?yes. Do I want to watch another rebuild?no. Will any of them be stars?Only in Toronto.

Comment

jamesk your a haaaater! lol your probably right about most of these guys not being stars. but im sure there are numerous teams that woulda want to have derozan on their squad. Amir johnson was said to have offers coming to him before he resigned with us... so YES there are other teams in the league that wants them. And Bosh could ACTUALLY get close to pippen cmon now.. pippen is a sidekick.. Bosh is too. straight. You need to support the Raptors not Bash them

Comment

Pippen was at another level, for sure. But that's mostly irrelevant. Bosh was here, now he's not. If I go to a game, I'll neither cheer nor boo him. Life with the Raptors goes on.

Comment

TRX wrote: View Post
                              Pippen was at another level, for sure. But that's mostly irrelevant. Bosh was here, now he's not. If I go to a game, I'll neither cheer nor boo him. Life with the Raptors goes on.
                              I agree. Nothing Bosh has done in the past 7 years warrants any cheers or boos. He played well, but not enough to make the team and his teamates better. Thanks for the memories...

Comment

Working...
                              X