I saw Linas Kleiza in the hospital.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KakashiPrince wrote: View Post
    Dammit i saw Linas Kleiza in the hospital on wednesday (where i was working)... i didn't recognize him... the secretary even told me he is a Raptor and I thought he was Micheal Roll playing in the summer league with the raptors... so i didn't bother getting an autograph from a college player >_<

He was a meter away from me...he was in the waiting room while watching the Spain vs Germany....
    err What a lost of opportunity.. huge bad luck!

I never knew Linas Kleiza was that small..I though basketball player usually taller .... trust me...I am 5"6....thats a huge statement >_<

As a volunteer i can't mention people who i seen in the hospital. Even family members.
    Why i post this?
    1) You guys don't know my real name :P
    2) there are many hospitals in Queens Park :P
    Are you sure it wasn't this Linus that you saw?

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
      That's what I was getting at, I hope it's matched as well, we can do better than this.. Why are people so excited about signing him? I'd get it if he was a legitimate 15-20 a game scorer, but I don't see much of the upside in this deal, although I have to admit, I've never seen him play.
      I'm not all that excited, but you do realize that if he was a legitimate 15-20 ppg player, he'd probably receive 8-10 mil a year this summer. $18.8 mil over 4 years is below the average player salary, which doesn't seem that unreasonable.

Comment

That's what I was getting at, I hope it's matched as well, we can do better than this.. Why are people so excited about signing him? I'd get it if he was a legitimate 15-20 a game scorer, but I don't see much of the upside in this deal, although I have to admit, I've never seen him play.
        You've never seen him play...but are quite sure that this is a bad deal, specifically b/c he doesn't score 15-20 pts a night?
        I have seen him play. He's fundamentally sound, tough,

defends the pick and roll well, as evidenced below:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEpBMpYLq5w

runs the floor well, and can do the the little things that make a defense and offense tick.

Comment

Ah, well that makes sense.. Although, the deal was 4 years, 20 million,(apparently) correct me if I'm wrong? is that really a decent offer? I'm not sure how Euroleague compares to the NBA, but 8.3 points and 3.5 rebounds with Denver.. I'm skeptical, although I hope I'm proved wrong..
          4yrs/18.8 now.

4.7 mill a year. he'll prolly do better here than in denver plus when he started he had a breakout performance.

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

This makes sense that he was in the hospital, I would be too if I won $20 million dollars in the lottery .

Comment

Working...
            X