No announcement yet.

Warren Beatty's Daughter Becoming A Man To Have Gay Relationships - No Kidding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren Beatty's Daughter Becoming A Man To Have Gay Relationships - No Kidding

Will Warren Beatty every accept his girl becoming a boy?

By Alison Boshoff and Julie Moult In Los Angeles
    Last updated at 5:59 PM on 9th July 2010

Kathlyn delivered a monumental surprise. She insisted on being presented with a new name - and a new sex. She had styled herself Stephen Ira Beatty. Indeed, it soon became clear that she had been living fully as a man for at least two years.

What's more, she is now apparently preparing for gender reassignment surgery which will allow her to become fully male.

Confusingly, although she wishes to become male, it is clear from her writings and blogs that she is attracted to men.
    Only in Hollywood

comp article on link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-girl-boy.html

Actually it makes perfect sense. Gay men are different in personality than straight men. No value judgment indicated by that statement. So if a female is strongly attracted to gay men the only way that she can have a complete relationship with a gay man is to become a man herself.
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Fri Jul 9, 2010, 01:43 PM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

She will never be a man, it will just be a woman with mutilated body parts.

Comment

that's f'd up.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
      X