Congratulations to CB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to CB

I've been doing some serious thinking about this whole situation. I've come to the conclusion that down the road 6+ years. I think the three amigo's are going to win multiple championships. Just to think that one of these guys were bred in a Raptors uniform. that just makes me feel that as a organization Toronto is known for a good development program..
    The only sad part is that these same stars decide to leave for greener pastures. Is it the weather? I don't think it completely is about the weather. Is it the fans? They've shown at times to be harsh but they're also some of the most educated loyal fans out there. I believe the reason why most of these stars don't want to either come, or stay in toronto is because we are only 16 years old as a franchise. Give it time people you will see.

I am filled with borderline jealousy at the moment when i look at the future of the heat as a franchise. They aren't that old of a team also. I think patience will take us a very long way in the long run.

I'd just like to take this moment to thank Chris Bosh for being such a class act while here in Toronto. I know he hasn't produced anything team wise that is significant besides his personal records. I think this whole free agency situation goes to show that SOME Raptor fans have no long term memory. When bosh come back to the ACC i'll be very ashamed if people boo him.
    I've always liked the Heat because of Dwayne Wade. Now they've given me WAY more of a reason to cheer for them with LeBron and Chris Joining forces with Dwayne. Next year im buying a Heat Jersey to add to my collection. If you want to call it jumping on a bandwagon go ahead. All i know is im tired of watching a team that never makes it very far *cough*toronto*cough*. Im not saying that im done with the raptors but im done thinking there going anywhere near that trophy lol So question is who is with me??
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

stoudemire=no championships

carter=no championships(remeber nj's big three)

mcgrady=no championships

what makes you change your mind?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I'm just a lowly tribal honker. If i cheer for Miami my sperm won't swim straight.

Comment

Its not about changing mind its about a player doing what is expected, that is playing to their full potential for an entire contract period. A team is not entitled to a championship, although it would be nice. These things do not come as easy as you may think. CB played well in Toronto for the seven years he was here. Unlike some of the players you listed, he never once asked for a trade. Thats what makes him different.

About the sperm reference, what does impotence have to do with being a Heat fan? Last time i checked you dont chose to become impotent as you can choose which team to cheer for. All i know about both is that it could happen. Just dont say i didn't tell you so. Some of these comments wtf?
        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

i agree about bosh being a class act while here. best to him, aka lebrosh wade.

just wish he would have let mgmt into his decision making process a little more, as he said he would. that was a let down along with the finger-wagging about how great everything was going during the process, i.e. zero sensitivity for toronto's organization and fans and for all they've done for him.

Comment

Its a business, he did what he had to do in order to be able to be in the position he is in now. IF he let management know his intentions to sign with the heat this summer. They would have traded him at the deadline. Which would completely F up his plans. Its a business everyone is looking out for themselves. That includes the Toronto raptors.

Comment

i don't mean during the season...i mean the way he's comported himself since July 1st.

Comment

and now after having watched bosh just say at the heat welcome for the trio say that he first had the notion of the three of them playing together "a few months" ago ...i can now understand now why colangelo said someone got into someone's ear and the season tanked after the all-star break....

see the espn video on RR home page from about the 3:30 mark... or go to http://espn.go.com/nba/

Comment

Working...
                X