Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.sportstreamsurfing.com/wa...ivestream=6094
    heres another one
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Alabi's low post "moves" (if you can call them that) are downright dreadful. This guy needs a lot of work from the little I've seen so far.

Comment

demar hasnt shown that his handle is any better yet so far although hes shown the post moves.....davis has came up and played a solid game so far being in position for put-backs and easy rebounds not to bad from the youngins so far...

Comment

sonny demar and ed combined for 38. wow!!

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
            Alabi's low post "moves" (if you can call them that) are downright dreadful. This guy needs a lot of work from the little I've seen so far.
            i agree with you, his low-post moves are garbage right now seems to be a little weak of terms and strength and footwork to, seen him lose his footing a couple of times too

Comment

alabi is shit and thats y hes not playing next year

Comment

Weems looks good!

Comment

ED DAVIS is doing it big
                  We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

I'm amazed at how quickly everyone is to claim that "this guy is sh*t!, this guy's awful!, his low post moves are awful!!". The first SUMMER LEAGUE GAME isn't even over yet, and we're making outrageous claims about everyone that's stepped on the floor! Easy now Raptors fans...

Comment

JYFelony wrote: View Post
                      I'm amazed at how quickly everyone is to claim that "this guy is sh*t!, this guy's awful!, his low post moves are awful!!". The first SUMMER LEAGUE GAME isn't even over yet, and we're making outrageous claims about everyone that's stepped on the floor! Easy now Raptors fans...
                      LOL its only a summer league game. LOL not much to read into it.
                      Great interview with Jarret. The guy is very well spoken, and he always has something interesting to say.

Comment

Michael Roll has one hell of a stroke. I think we should take a good look at him. Reminds me of JK but i hope he plays better defence
                        Last edited by Ambidextrious; Sat Jul 10, 2010, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                          Michael Roll has one hell of a stroke. I think we should take a good look at him. Reminds me of JK but i hope he plays better defence
                          He has a nice shot,very quick release, and he has got red hair. Sign him up.

Bobby Brown look good too "wonder if he can sing"?

Comment

does he remind u of an ex-raptor? that we had for 5 million :P

Comment

Davis was pretty good, but he didn't seem to run the floor very well.
                              "Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."
                              ~Rorschach

Comment

OzRapFan wrote: View Post
                                He has a nice shot,very quick release, and he has got red hair. Sign him up.

Bobby Brown look good too "wonder if he can sing"?
                                Yes to Roll if he is consistent. The commentators seem to think well of him and good character guy too it seems.

Bobby B. ....probably rolls a mean one and slaps the ladies around as well!!

Comment

Working...
                                X