Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mo-sales wrote: View Post
    1.Miami-anyone who thinks differently is seriously delusional
    yea you really think any of the centers on the free agent list or anyone in the D -League paired with Bosh is gona get stops...

no one is questioning offensivekly how great they will be... but defensively bosh and some d leaguer aint gona stop ANYONE !

Comment

playoffs?!

I can only think of 3 teams that the Raptors are better then at this moment.

Comment

my picks. and quasi rationale..

1. Celtics - I hate them, but an improved Rajon and the addition of JO, make them better this coming season. Let's also not forget that they are officially in the WORST division in the league. Basically, the Atlantic provides the Celtics with an automatic 16 wins. Not fair.

2. Chicago - Celtics defense + Rose + Boozer + second worst division = lotsa wins.

3. Orlando - Still a great team... filled with All-Stars, but unfortunately, they're now in a very tough division. Also, Rashard Lewis just isn't the same now that he doesn't have access to his "over the counter cold medication"... right.

4. Miami - Tough division, coach who won't be able to command the attention of his stars, and as much as Stern loves Lebron, he won't allow the Heat to play with two basketballs... and all this assumes they'll actually have a full roster.

5. Milwaukee - Weaker division, the further ascendance of Jennings (I think I was the only one who called him for ROY at the beginning of the season, and I still think he deserved it above Evans), and Bogut. This would also be a crazy 4-5 playoff matchup...

6. Atlanta - Lost a fantastic coach, stronger division, JJ is no longer in a contract year. Oh dear...

7. Have no idea... mostly because these bottom dwellers are going to be making a ton of changes. I love the moves NY has made even though they didn't land James. So I'll put them 7th. Now THIS is going to be Phoenix north... they will be fun to watch.

8. Washington/Toronto/Charlotte... whoever manages to suck less.
        Last edited by Raptor Cowboy; Mon Jul 12, 2010, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Rouge wrote: View Post
          All interesting activity happening in the Eastern Conf.

Pistons, 76ers might be ahead of Raptors .... What you all think?
          How do you talk about the Pistons and 76ers before you talk about NY? They just stole the best and brightest from TWO run and gun teams and put them with D'antoni...

Raptors wrote: View Post
          1) Miami
          2) Boston
          3) Orlando
          4) Chicago
          5) Atlanta
          6) Bucks
          7) Bobcats
          8) Dog Fight (76ers/Raptors(sleeper)/Cavs)
          Again, where is NY? 76ers still don't have a single player who can make a 20ft jump shot..

Rouge wrote: View Post
          IF BC can pickup a goto and/or Impact player via trade or what not... we're in the PLAYOFFs. If we make a habit of winning and get deep in the playoffs... other players would want to play here....

SEE UTAH, SEE SPURS ... These Cities are not better then what TORONTO offers..
          but they win and have a habit --- thus all players would rather play in UTAH then TORONTO.
          Did you just compare two teams with hall of fame coaches to a team coached by Jay Triano?

Comment

If we get Chandler, Diaw and Barbosa yes we finally have something here !!
            "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

Working...
            X