• Show
Clear All

• Countering the miami heat

What is the best Counter attack Team to go up against MIAMI be@tches

1) Dwight Howard, Chris Paul and Kevin Durant

or

2) Dwight Howward, Chris Paul and Kobe Bryant

3) DIY

I hope in the near future some team does this in the West...just to balance things out.

Dwight Howard >>> Bosh
    Kobe Bryant > D-Wade
    Kevin Durant = Lebron James (in scoring, at least)

Comment

Reason I too Kevin over Bryant on the first option..was due to age.

Someone else here mentioned... Melo as another interesting part...

YOu think anyone in the WEST is now considering a bIG 3 option.... IT all started with BOSTON.. although they were all in the late stages of their years.

Comment

I hope nobody else is considering it. It would be a shitty precedent to follow. Boston was assembled by trading so that doesn't count.

Comment

TRX wrote: View Post
          I hope nobody else is considering it. It would be a shitty precedent to follow. Boston was assembled by trading so that doesn't count.
          I agree with you 100%... But I meant a setup via trading.. not rigging as the players did.

But then again, they have a right to do what they want... Business plan for the future and now you see the players doing the same.

I dont like it... but its the NEW WORLD ORDER.

Comment

there is only one counter and his name K-O-B-E even at 32 he'll still make them look silly doesnt need to set-up press conferences to do it either.....man i hate lebron hope he breaks his leg doing one of those stupid show-off dances that he always does this season

Comment

Your right

blaze89 wrote: View Post
              there is only one counter and his name K-O-B-E even at 32 he'll still make them look silly doesnt need to set-up press conferences to do it either.....man i hate lebron hope he breaks his leg doing one of those stupid show-off dances that he always does this season
              KOBE can...but during the Final - I noticed his age catching up to him. He was very not himself during some of the final series games.

At what age did Jordan win his last title?

Comment

Rouge wrote: View Post
                I agree with you 100%... But I meant a setup via trading.. not rigging as the players did.

But then again, they have a right to do what they want... Business plan for the future and now you see the players doing the same.

I dont like it... but its the NEW WORLD ORDER.
                ah man remeber nwo? it was ridiculous who wasn't a member by the end of it? haha
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Jordon

LBF wrote: View Post
                  ah man remeber nwo? it was ridiculous who wasn't a member by the end of it? haha
                  Last yr everone said Boston was too old. They added Nate and Rashid plus some minor stuff.. and made the playoff... its their grit... THis year they add JO and Im sure more ...THose guys always have something to prove...

THEY MIGHT just be the Counter to the Young MIAMI BIG 3

BIG OLD vs BIG NEW

Comment

KOBE can...but during the Final - I noticed his age catching up to him. He was very not himself during some of the final series games.

At what age did Jordan win his last title?
                    MJ was 35 when he won his last title, born in 63 n won his last championship in 98........means Kobe still got some time

Comment

blaze89 wrote: View Post
                      MJ was 35 when he won his last title, born in 63 n won his last championship in 98........means Kobe still got some time
                      I always cheer for the Underdawg... Each year Kobe has to face a new Challenge..

First it was winning without Shaq
                      Then Beating the Big Ol Three of Boston
                      Now It will be MIAMI B#tches....

If Kobe takes them down.. he'll be like ROCK Balboa...who had to fight a new bigger and improved fighter each movie.

I'll go with DWIGHT, KOBE and CP3

Comment

Everyone has a weaknes.. I wonder who is one player that always gets to LeBron and to Wade

Comment

I know Dwight is handsful for bOSH...

Comment

I always cheer for the Underdawg... Each year Kobe has to face a new Challenge..

First it was winning without Shaq
                            Then Beating the Big Ol Three of Boston
                            Now It will be MIAMI B#tches....

If Kobe takes them down.. he'll be like ROCK Balboa...who had to fight a new bigger and improved fighter each movie.

I'll go with DWIGHT, KOBE and CP3
                            agree probaly the best at thier position in the game today

Comment

all i have to say is Kobe, Artest, Bynum, Gasol, Odom and Fish if he re-signs...thats right people the dream team has been existing in the west for the last 2 years and it didnt take a primetime special to create it...

Kobe v Wade = kobe

....Artest v Lebron = LeBron by a bit

.... Bosh v Odom/Bynum (healthy)/Gasol = Lakers by a lot

sorry miami.... the lakers are still better...

Comment

Working...
                              X