Who's Got The Top "Big 3"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Got The Top "Big 3"?

The new trend in the NBA seems to be trying to get at least three stud players and build around them, whereas it used to be dynamic duos trying to get the job done, ala Shaq/Kobe, Duncan/Robinson, Jordan/Pippen.

I'll put a little list together of the better trios out there, and maybe it can be made into a poll.

Heat - James/Wade/Bosh
    Celtics - KG/Allen/Peirce
    Magic - D12/Lewis/Carter
    Bulls - Rose/Noah/Boozer
    Lakers - Bryant/Gasol/Artest
    Hawks - Johnson/Horford/J Smoove
    Spurs - Duncan/Parker/Ginobili
    Raptors - Bargnani/Turkoglu/???(I think Weems might be our third best player)

I like the Heat big three as the best option, pretty obviously. The Lakers would be second, followed by Rose Noah and Boozer. The Bulls trio could and definitely should rival the new Heat squad for the next five years at least, provided they can re-sign Noah/Rose long term when the time comes.

Nets could be dangerous in time with Lopez/Favors/Harris.

"Whatchall thank?"

Mack North wrote: View Post
    Raptors - Bargnani/Turkoglu/???(I think Weems might be our third best player)

"Whatchall thank?"
    I THANK.. Raptors should'nt be on that list.

THANKSSSS

Comment

i also THANK that Hawks should be removed from the list.

THANKSS again

Comment

The Raptors were put on jokingly, relax there bud. And why would the Hawks not be on the list when 2 were All-Stars last year and Josh Smith is an excellent 2nd or 3rd option that plays very good D and he's a borderline All-Star?

Comment

The Raptors were put on jokingly, relax there bud. And why would the Hawks not be on the list when 2 were All-Stars last year and Josh Smith is an excellent 2nd or 3rd option that plays very good D and he's a borderline All-Star?
          Because I said soo... every Ass has an opinion.. you do too

Comment

Wow man, you should really wake up early and hit a church in the morning, you've got a real shitty attitude. It was a simple fucking forum post and you're getting all bent outta shape. GFY.

Comment

Wow man, you should really wake up early and hit a church in the morning, you've got a real shitty attitude. It was a simple fucking forum post and you're getting all bent outta shape. GFY.
              Im playin dude.. but looks whose got the worst attitude now...hahah

Comment

is this a joke?

Comment

Its all a joke

Comment

You don't usually say something like "every ass has an opinion... You do too" and expect it to be taken as a joke, especially when it's in text form. But anyways, if you wanna talk about the topic title I'd continue this semi-conversation, if not, who cares.

Comment

My vote is Bryant, Gasol and Artest. They're proven. There is more talent out there but if talent was the deciding factor Karl Malone and John Stockton would have five or six rings instead of zero.

Comment

no thunder ?

Comment

karim_nasir wrote: View Post
                          no thunder ?
                          I wouldn't really put Jeff Green in there with Westbrook and Durant, not yet anyways.

Comment

Me, Myself & I
                            RR OG

Comment

Rouge wrote: View Post
                              i also THANK that Hawks should be removed from the list.

THANKSS again
                              Seriously man, you have the worst grammar. So painful to read your posts.

It's called spell check. You need it badly.

P.S. your randomly capitalized words are stupid. EAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X