Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggie Sends His Love

ReggieEvans30

T DOT IT WAS FUN. LOVE THE FANS 4EVERYTHING AND I WISH I WAS NEVER HURT THIS PAST SEASON. LOVE YALL T.DOT. AND THANKS 4 EVERYTHING RAPTORS. 26 minutes ago via web
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Wow thats nice to hear from Reggie. He always was a positive guy, and he tells it like it is. His hard work and love for the game will be missed.
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

It's too bad he was injured for most of the season last year, he turned into a real fan favourite though. I wish him nothing but the best and hope he continues to play tough as nails, just don't try to score so much! And buy a few new suits, or at least iron those two jackets from last season!

Comment

His first time on the court last season had to be one of the best things all year. Five minutes of fury. He was so gassed at the end, you just have to smile when you see him smile.

Comment

He had everything Toronto needed out of a reserve PF in last year's roster. It was unfortunate he was unable to play because he would have improved the bench. With that said, he's no longer needed here but he can improve a team somewhere else. I wish him the best.

Comment

Man.. I just remember a pre-season game with Reggie in.. He gave it everything he had, everything. He just brought a very positive energy to every game, really uplifting for the fans, and the team..

Wish he didn't get injured, I loved his play in that game, he couldn't play big minutes, but those 10-15 mins you got out of him.. You know this guy gives it his all every time out, and this guy.. He was with the team every game he was out, just supporting and trying to give everyone a boost, just a guy you like to see succeed.

All the best Reggie, just keep doing you, you'll be alright.

Comment

I think if reggie wasn't injured we would not see the emergence of Amir
              ya dun noe

Comment

He was a good guy. The fans loved him.
                I wish him all the best

Comment

I like Reggie, but if we really think about it, it was his return that was the turning point to messing with the chemistry and the catalyst to our downfall.

Comment

Now you're just making excuses rev, no one to blame for our play the second half of the season.. I don't think that is true at all, you'll never find a reputable source to support your theory, but really no need to make argue the point.. I just liked how this thread was more about his positive contributions to the Raptors organization.

Comment

I'm sure the Raps will miss his presence in practice. Who's gonna beat the shit out of Bargnani now?

I agree -- too bad you were hurt. Do us a favour Reggie. If you guard Bosh anytime next year, please give him a little shot in the balls from TO!!

I think he could use a Reggie-sized clutch on his nuts. Just one game.

Please!?
                      Last edited by Rap Challenger; Mon Jul 12, 2010, 09:26 PM.
                      "Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."
                      ~Rorschach

Comment

now theres some class for you unlike some others.......luv ya reggie always a class act cant say enough about you all the best

Comment

nice guy, he was my fav cheerleader last season right next to that blonde girl with the big ass.

All the best big guy and if you knock Bosh on his ass during the season, it will be great.

Comment

Ya, I agree when he came off the bench it was so epic.
                            ------------------
                            Rap Challenger wrote: View Post
                            I'm sure the Raps will miss his presence in practice. Who's gonna beat the shit out of Bargnani now?

I agree -- too bad you were hurt. Do us a favour Reggie. If you guard Bosh anytime next year, please give him a little shot in the balls from TO!!

I think he could use a Reggie-sized clutch on his nuts. Just one game.

Please!?
                            LMFAO!

Comment

Good team guy, he will be missed.
                              "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X