Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow. How Many More Times Are The Raptors Going To Get Burned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jordan would have gotten a better player if he dealt with the Raptors than the Mavs.

Comment

geebee wrote: View Post

I think it's a bit early to compare us to the Clippers.... and if ANY team are the Clippers of the East, it's the Grizzlies.
      grizzlies... east ?

Comment

Why do I get the feeling that MJ will scrimp like crazy on the 'Cats and end up being like Donald Sterling? This move was purely to save money now, no sound basketball rationale behind it.
        "He's everywhere! Rebounds, assists... Shawn Bradley is looking like Hakeem Olajuwon!" - Bill Walton

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Jordan would have gotten a better player if he dealt with the Raptors than the Mavs.
          +++1. Exactly. Jose could really help the Bobcats. This is a shocking trade. Makes me think there's something up with Chandler. Did he piss off MJ or what? MJ seemed pretty determined to get rid of him for such a shitty trade with the Mavs. Did he owe Cuban a favour or somethin'? DAMN.
          "Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."
          ~Rorschach

Comment

I have a feeling that Philly (possibly Detroit) is still in play for Calderon. They really need a PG as well.
            Last edited by Balls of Steel; Wed Jul 14, 2010, 09:30 AM.
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
              I have a feeling that Philly is still in play for Calderon. They really need a PG as well.
              Philly is higher than a kite on Jrue Holiday right now, and they have Louis Williams backing him up. Sure, neither are run-the-offense type of guys, but Doug Collins is implementing a run-and-gun system so they don't have to be. I don't see Philly needing Jose at all.

Comment

Working...
              X