Chris Bosh On The Fan 590

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sleepz wrote: View Post
    I am anxious to see what you are going to say when Andrea (who I'm convinced is your father) gets the spotlight next year and falls incredibly short of your massive dellusional build-up.lol

This year there will be no where to run and hide and no more excuses for a 5 year underachieving , self proclaimed lazy 7 footer that shies away from contact, has 1 post move, loves the perimeter and has yet to grasp the concept of team defence or rotations.

You're hitching your wagon to an over-priced mule.
    Amen to that! I'm sure he'll still be too dellusional to realize what just happened at the end of the year.

Comment

sleepz wrote: View Post
      I am anxious to see what you are going to say when Andrea (who I'm convinced is your father) gets the spotlight next year and falls incredibly short of your massive dellusional build-up.lol

This year there will be no where to run and hide and no more excuses for a 5 year underachieving , self proclaimed lazy 7 footer that shies away from contact, has 1 post move, loves the perimeter and has yet to grasp the concept of team defence or rotations.

You're hitching your wagon to an over-priced mule.
      Bargs is the future boi, if you don't like him you can geeeeeet out!!

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
        Amen to that! I'm sure he'll still be too dellusional to realize what just happened at the end of the year.
        You guys are such haters. I bet you will be in the ACC wearing your Miami Bosh jersey cheering for him when they play here, like those tools who show up wearing their Garnett jersey and act all "tough".

This is the Bargs era, y'all should go post on the Miami website.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
          You guys are such haters. I bet you will be in the ACC wearing your Miami Bosh jersey cheering for him when they play here, like those tools who show up wearing their Garnett jersey and act all "tough".

I am a Raptor fan, and when I go to games I wear my clothes, no jersey man.

There is no "Barg's Era" and if there was it would be similar to the Great Depression.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
            I don't know how anybody could be mad at Bosh, what he did is probably the most selfless thing I've ever seen in sports history. He's taking a $15 million hit on his contract, his stats are going to be at all time lows, and he's going to lose all his endorsement playing alongside Lebron and Wade.
            I am not sure whether to take you serious or not.

What Lebron did was selfless, he sacrificed everything he spent the last 7 years building to win rings and play with his friends. All Bosh did was piggy back on the two biggest names in the game and artificially raise his legacy through osmosis. There was nothing selfless about what Bosh did, he made the decision that was best for Chris Bosh and Chris Bosh only.

If his stats drop is will be because he got hurt, lazy or was never that good to begin with. He is the only capable big body on that team and will be playing with two player's who not only demand a double team, but have spent their whole careers learning how to pass out of them. Bosh either doesn't know how to pass or is unwilling to, but by the simple nature of his selfish game his numbers are going to be huge.

He has never had any big endorsement deals and now playing alongside one of the most marketable athletes in sports you think he won't get any? Again, I can't tell if you are serious. There are going to be so many commercials with the 3 of them that they are going to make Drake look like a recluse.

Personally I'm not upset with Bosh, I would have done the same thing in a different manner, but what really grinds my gears is the whole

"I didn't really know until the last moment what I was going to do. Toronto was also a place I was considering."

It actually makes me sick to listen to him assuming we are all idiots.

Comment

just a publicity stunt
              ya dun noe

Comment

I don't understand why people still can't embrace Bargs. Now that the teams his, he will become an allstar. If you don't agree, it won't be a surprise. Because the haters just seem to paraphrase what other "experts" say anyways, trying to sound NBA savvy.

Comment

I don't understand why people still can't embrace Bargs. Now that the teams his, he will become an allstar. If you don't agree, it won't be a surprise. Because the haters just seem to paraphrase what other "experts" say anyways, trying to sound NBA savvy.
                  Exactly, all these CB fanatics will actually have to study the game of basketball and "witness" how a real all star performs. This is the Bargs era, Raptors goin all the way now.

Comment

It's not baseball where every team gets an All Star. If he continues to show improvement he'd be on the fringe of making it. If the Raptors surprise everyone his chances increase. He has the potential to make a big leap, but I think we've all been waiting for that for years. Now is a good a time as any though. I'm sure we would certainly all welcome it.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

mo-sales wrote: View Post
                      I am not sure whether to take you serious or not.

What Lebron did was selfless, he sacrificed everything he spent the last 7 years building to win rings and play with his friends. All Bosh did was piggy back on the two biggest names in the game and artificially raise his legacy through osmosis. There was nothing selfless about what Bosh did, he made the decision that was best for Chris Bosh and Chris Bosh only.

If his stats drop is will be because he got hurt, lazy or was never that good to begin with. He is the only capable big body on that team and will be playing with two player's who not only demand a double team, but have spent their whole careers learning how to pass out of them. Bosh either doesn't know how to pass or is unwilling to, but by the simple nature of his selfish game his numbers are going to be huge.

He has never had any big endorsement deals and now playing alongside one of the most marketable athletes in sports you think he won't get any? Again, I can't tell if you are serious. There are going to be so many commercials with the 3 of them that they are going to make Drake look like a recluse.

Personally I'm not upset with Bosh, I would have done the same thing in a different manner, but what really grinds my gears is the whole

"I didn't really know until the last moment what I was going to do. Toronto was also a place I was considering."

It actually makes me sick to listen to him assuming we are all idiots.
                      Take me serious? You literally have no idea what your talking about. Of course he did it for Chris Bosh, isn't that the name of the game? Selfless in the sense that he's not taking more money so he can win a championship, selfless in the sense that their not even making Chris Bosh jersey's in Miami and he's cool with it, selfless in the sense that he knows he's third bananna..

Comment

Mo has got it right. Bosh is full of shit and everything about his past few years here was an embarrassing bullshit attempt at a marketing exercise.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                          It's not baseball where every team gets an All Star. If he continues to show improvement he'd be on the fringe of making it. If the Raptors surprise everyone his chances increase. He has the potential to make a big leap, but I think we've all been waiting for that for years. Now is a good a time as any though. I'm sure we would certainly all welcome it.
                          The only thing that Bargs is missing is physicality, which is expected from an international player. He's starting to figure it out though, as he's starting to use his size to his advantage. Aside from Howard, I don't consider their to be a lock for the #2 C.

Comment

The hatred has not yet begun! You're hatred for Bosh is pretty apparent though, and I can guarantee it didn't start July 1 when he became a free agent, which means you were hating on him while he was a Raptor. Double standards? I think so...

Anyways, I actually wish Andrea the best, same as all the Raptors, I'm just not naive enough to believe the new franchise player when he's shown absolutely no inclination he can play the part. He hasn't even shown he's close to Bosh's level, but you seem to think he's twice the player if not more.

Maybe instead of just throwing out some outlandish comments just to get a rise or response from people, you should really try to be a bit more realistic. I'm afraid you're setting yourself up for a failure.

Comment

Bird, Magic, Jordan, Kobe, Wade, Timmy D, Pierce, Bill Russell, Isiah Thomas, etc...etc...
                              Yeah, Superstars. Bosh isn't a Superstar.

Comment

I don't know how anybody could be mad at Bosh, what he did is probably the most selfless thing I've ever seen in sports history. He's taking a $15 million hit on his contract, his stats are going to be at all time lows, and he's going to lose all his endorsement playing alongside Lebron and Wade.
                                he had endorsements???

Comment

Working...
                                X