No announcement yet.

Chris Bosh On The Fan 590

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bosh is just looking to keep his Raptor faithfull Twitter friends.

Screw him! Let him find some new South Beach ballwashers to manipulate.
    RR OG

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
      The best part is when E Smith asked, "what was the main reason for leaving", and he said "I don't want to play in Andrea's shadow anymore, and, I'm g@y".
      Andrea has no shadow.

Comment

asked the wrong questions. the question I want to hear was, did you think you were not good enough to win here in toronto, is that why you choose to go to miami to play with dwayne wade? BC made alot of moves to help the team get back to the playoffs but you were the one piece that remained constant!

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
          I don't know how anybody could be mad at Bosh, what he did is probably the most selfless thing I've ever seen in sports history. He's taking a $15 million hit on his contract, his stats are going to be at all time lows, and he's going to lose all his endorsement playing alongside Lebron and Wade.
          The $15 million hit on his contract actually doesn't matter to Chris since there's no personal income tax in the state of Florida so by signing with the heat, he's actually netting more than he would have if he signed the full max contract in most other places. So this "hit" really isn't really that selfless at all...let's not give too much credit where no credit is due. I don't care that he changed teams, let's face it, he was always gonna leave...but the contract stuff isn't something he should be praised for.

Comment

lost some respect for jack today those questions were weak!

Comment

Toronto, the city of haters. Never ceases to deliver.

GL in miami bosh, I'll be watching!

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                Seems like the players that stay with their franchise win the rings though doesn't it....

Bird, Magic, Jordan, Kobe, Wade, Timmy D, Pierce, Bill Russell, Isiah Thomas, etc...etc...
                Seems that the guys who are winning rings stay with their franchise!

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                  I don't know how anybody could be mad at Bosh, what he did is probably the most selfless thing I've ever seen in sports history. He's taking a $15 million hit on his contract, his stats are going to be at all time lows, and he's going to lose all his endorsement playing alongside Lebron and Wade.
                  If Bosh is so selfless why did he not offer to take less money here and have the Raptors spend more to build this team. Why was he insisiting on being the MAN then changed his tune to be the maid alongside two stars just so he could get a ring? I think he'll get a pile of money in endorsememnts because I believe there was collusion between the three and LeBron and Wade convinced Bosh he would make piles of money as they would force their sponsors to spend on all three. I'm convinced that's what went down to ease some of Bosh's ego.

Comment

I'm starting to wonder if the interviews where Bosh talked about being the centerpiece, being the man to build a team around, and not wanting to be an addition were just lines of script that were given to him to throw everyone off the trail that this was decided long ago. He sure changed his tune in a hurry.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                      I'm starting to wonder if the interviews where Bosh talked about being the centerpiece, being the man to build a team around, and not wanting to be an addition were just lines of script that were given to him to throw everyone off the trail that this was decided long ago. He sure changed his tune in a hurry.
                      that's an interesting point, i wonder how much their puppet master agents were manipulating the whole charade. i do feel some semblance of pride in BC and mlse for not sending out a huge dog and pony show to prance around for cb's amusement. i think they knew the score the whole time. now..if we can only ever find out what the h*ll happened post all star break last year..

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                        I think he changed his tune when we didn't offer him a max contract to stay. I never read anything about us being prepared to throw Chris the money...
                        "Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."
                        ~Rorschach

Comment

CB is just a straight up Bullshitter and all the words that come out of his mouth are pure fabricated to try to make himself feel cool or important. He claimed it came down to the wire with Toronto still in the mix.....? BULLSHIT.....u started clinging to Mr. Wade's sack at the All-Star break and never let go. He goes from saying months in the making to 'it came down to the wire for all of us'..
                          In the interview he made it seem like he signed with Miami before Wade decided to....
                          Free agents can do whatever they want, but dont try to BS the fans that supported you for 7 years.

Comment

RikkJames wrote: View Post
                            CB is just a straight up Bullshitter and all the words that come out of his mouth are pure fabricated to try to make himself feel cool or important. He claimed it came down to the wire with Toronto still in the mix.....? BULLSHIT.....u started clinging to Mr. Wade's sack at the All-Star break and never let go. He goes from saying months in the making to 'it came down to the wire for all of us'..
                            In the interview he made it seem like he signed with Miami before Wade decided to....
                            Free agents can do whatever they want, but dont try to BS the fans that supported you for 7 years.
                            Agreed.

Bosh claimed to want to do right by the Raps, but at the end of the day he didn't speak with the team and he repeatedly mocked his fans by pretending to be thinking about where to play. He has had his mind made up for months, if not years, that he wasn't coming back.

All that has gone on the past few weeks was a sucker play so that Bosh could make himself look good in his own documentary. It's complete b.s. It's bad enough that he played the team for fools. Don't make it worse by letting him lie his way out of it.

Comment

Rap Challenger wrote: View Post
                              I think he changed his tune when we didn't offer him a max contract to stay. I never read anything about us being prepared to throw Chris the money...
                              I believe they threw a max extension at him the summer before and I thought I recalled saying BC multiple times about them being able to offer CB more money than other teams. I think it was obvious to them that he wasn't coming back so even if they had offered it to him, there was no need to advertise it.
                              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                              X