Latest Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Poll

That latest poll skews the stats quite a bit if there is no selection for "leave the Starting 5 as is"... just my thoughts cause I would leave the starting 5 as is myself...
    Last edited by Creebrave; Sun Dec 6, 2009, 12:27 AM.

Totally agree!
    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Your grievance has been received. It will be processed on Monday, submitted to RapsFan for preliminary approval. Once he gets through with it by Wednesday or so, the issue will be escalated to AltRaps who will make a public call for committee members. The committee will likely start preliminary hearings in January (after the winter break, of course) and come to a conclusion in late February. Their decision will be reviewed by the RR Board of Directors and voted on at the ensuing Raptor Fan Fridays at SCC. This will happen around March or at the very latest, April. The decision will be announced in a phdsteve podcast after he has a chance to use his doctoral experience to examine it.

Yeah, the poll probably should have that option (although I wouldn't vote for it).

Comment

thanks... I think

wierd, I was at home on a Saturday night playing some Live 2010 and I started surfing the RR forum... there was a post to a previous thread I started. I started to read the reply and all of a sudden I was teleported to work??? As soon as I completed reading the email I was back on my couch playing vids, what gives... WORKSPEAK not good for the soul on the weekends Arsenalist.

Comment

Like most polls it was designed to attempt to get the answer the writer of the poll wanted.

So like most polls, everyone can safely ignore its conclusions.

Purely used for its "entertainment" value. So someone can stir things up.

No reason to be concerned.
          The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

Working...
          X