Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Raptors Article On Hoopsworld

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=16792

"We (DeRozan and Weems) want to be the face of the Toronto Raptors," explained Weems. "With me and him on the wing, (the) Toronto Raptors are going to be a good team. If everybody clicks, we get Jarrett Jack back as our point guard, (and) Ed Davis contributes; we can be just like that team (the Oklahoma City Thunder)."

Read more NBA news and insight: http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?...#ixzz0tbpRyxCm
    Especially this part.
    -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

our young gunz are good, derozen needs to move to the 3 if they both want to play together. but the main difference between the raptors and okc is we dont have kevin durant OR russell westbrook OR a coach like they got and thats a pretty big difference

Comment

My Name is "D-Nice" wrote: View Post
      our young gunz are good, derozen needs to move to the 3 if they both want to play together. but the main difference between the raptors and okc is we dont have kevin durant OR russell westbrook OR a coach like they got and thats a pretty big difference
      ya exactly
      Also there team also has great role players like Thabo and Ibaka, we dont lol

Comment

we do have good role players in amir and jose (Although they arent paid like role players)

Comment

Funny how he doesn't mention Jose.

Comment

i think derozan has the most potential out of the young gunz he has the potential to be an MVP in this league and i want him to live up to it look for derozan to win MIP
            ya dun noe

Comment

I like the attitude, but both Weems and DeRozan desperately need to improve their games off the dribble in the half court. If either of them get to the level where the can consistently create their own shot (and that shot is a GOOD shot), then there's reason to be hopeful.

In the meantime, I'll watch with interest and just hope they continue to improve.
              "Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."
              ~Rorschach

Comment

Lovin it

yeah! yeah! yeah! keepin it tiz-night homefries! love the enthusiasm! Taking the Atlantic in 2K11! Fo Rilla

Comment

We are no where near OKC. Maybe their 2008-09 version. We don't have a Durant!! And this team needs a leader, as right now we have a bunch of average to below average players. That doesn't make a good team.
                  Raptors fan for life....sadly.

Comment

Working...
                  X