No announcement yet.

Young Gunz - Slam Dunk Off Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say rookies continue this all season till the all-star break, and Stern shines on toronto and steps up as a commissioner and allows all 3 to perform for the "last spot" in the Dunk Comp. This would generate HUGE, HUGE, HUGE reception for a franchise showing we are stronger than ever minus CB4, and it would help by getting buzz back on the Raps for ESPN & other American Networks.

Comment

Lin wrote: View Post
      I respectfully disagree. We were/are still spinning in circles. There are thirty teams in the NBA, and the Raptors are floating around the middle, possibly worse. Are you entertained with being average?
      Yeah those years with Jalen Rose as our go to guy were some fantastic years where he and Skip to my lou would not pass the ball to each other. THAT WAS A TEAM spinning in circles! No comparison to what we have had lately. NONE. I am not going to get into a debate about GM's and BC vs Babcock. But the last few years have had some sort of plan and direction, just never worked out. And now we turn over a new leaf with new faces with potential and talent. There is talent on this team, and that what's it is a team game. Remember they claimed the number 3 (or was it 4) seed with the Atlantic title with far less talent they had last year, but they won it as a team.

So again, lets get behind our team and cheer them on not act as armchair GM's and think we can do a better job.

I am entertained by the drama that unfolds during the year, win or lose, my team or all across the NBA.

you see that's what a basektball fan is. it is there to be enjoyed.
      Last edited by imaginelino; Fri Jul 16, 2010, 01:27 PM.

Comment

onemeth

In 24hrs, our Young Gunz vid got 30,000+ views, 20,000+ votes, thousands of comments, and got Raptors fans excited again: http://j.mp/c7zPJn about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
        http://twitter.com/onemeth

http://amirjohnson.com/amir-tv-prese...koff-vote-now/
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

DD won but they all got hops plus nice dunks.

Amir is a lot more defined as is DeMar but Amir is yoked up. Hopefully his J is yoked up as is his court awareness(fouling). He could have a break out year if he can stay consistent thoughout every game I can see 10/10 from him easily.

DeMar should have done some of the dunks he did in HS or at McDonalds in the NBA Dunk Contest. Anything between the legs is certified gold in dunk contests.

Comment

that off the wall dunk would shut down any gym! derozan won hands down.

Comment

Working...
            X