Anyone Need Their Shoelaces Tied?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Need Their Shoelaces Tied?

LOL ... WOW .... I guess that play last night does really summarize the Bulls season so far this year. LOL

Oh, this is gold.

Nearing the end of Saturday night's Raptors-Bulls' third quarter action, Raptors point guard Jarrett Jack(notes) held the ball at the top of the key. Noticing his shoelace was undone — Velcro, kids! Wear Velcro! — Jack tucked the rock under his arm while the clock continued to run, bent over and tied it back up.

Not a single Bulls player tried to steal or knock the ball away.

Guess which team lost by 32 points.

Not surprisingly, the Bulls' lack of effort (and wins, and scoring, and coaching ...) has pushed some diehard fans to the proverbial edge.
    Source - Click here to see video evidence

That was the official "We Surrender" moment of the game!
    The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

LOL that was awesome. Jack is the man. Luol(sp?) didn't even go for the steal. Just stood there watching
      Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

LOL .. has Jay turned over a new leaf this last week? I'm loving this new tough image we're.

What's next, is he going to grow a mohawk and wear a mass of golden chains around his neck? Hey foo'

"If it was one of our guys guarding their guy, and the guy tied his shoe, I would expect our guy to go over and knock him on his ass," Raptors coach Jay Triano said today.
        Source - Click here

Comment

HA. Damn right Jay that's what we need.
          Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Working...
          X