Suns Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suns Experiment

I don't understand Suns experiment. For years they worked on getting financial flexibility and this year they let Amar'e go because he is not a max player, however they took over Hedo's massive contract ($10+ millions/years for the next 4 years). Also, they paid lots of $ for Childress. Nash and Hill are not exactly young anymore, so what exactly are they trying to do over there?

I wish I knew. Turkoglu could work out great, but the chances aren't that great and if he doesn't, that contract is terrible. I thought Barbosa would only get traded to dump salary, but that move went in the opposite direction. Childress is solid, so whatever. I can easily see Warrick fitting into the system and being a major bargain at $4m a year. I don't know. The team as presently constructed will still make the playoffs and probably take a series, in my opinion so they haven't taken a major, major step backwards yet.

Comment

I think they just figure that they don't have to have anyone with the salary of Amare on the team, and that Nash can pretty much make anyone look good, so just surround him with a half decent players and they'll be a good team. They'll never win a Championship, but that's not what's important, apparently.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
      X