No announcement yet.

Jose Calderon Talks About Being Almost Traded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a class act all the way. I'm going to miss him if he ends up being traded. And you can't knock him for being in Spain during the offseason. It's cool that Jack is hanging out and in the gym with the young players but being buddies isn't the first reason to pick one over the other.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
      It's cool that Jack is hanging out and in the gym with the young players but being buddies isn't the first reason to pick one over the other.
      Nicely Said.

I wonder how many of these guys will be buddy buddy, when team is 2-17 and fans are booing them every single night !!

Chemistry is very important but Talent and the needs of the team are also important as well.

Comment

deafheaven wrote: View Post
        Jose is a classy guy. Toronto fans seem determined to run him out of town and blame him for his defensive short comings when he played on a team full of defensive short comings. IMO he is a better point guard than Jack and also a better option that the turnover prone JJ to run a very young and inexperienced team.
        how is jarrett jack's 2.0 turnovers per game = turn over prone ??

Comment

jose calderon will be missed in toronto and when he leaves for another city we should all give him a standing ovation when his name is introduced
          ya dun noe

Comment

TRX wrote: View Post
            Is it just me or is the English too good to be Calderon's writing? lol

Anyway, this is nothing new. He's never said a bad word about the organization, never wanted out. I would be surprised if he said anything but this.

Comment

:
              TRX wrote: View Post
              Is it just me or is the English too good to be Calderon's writing? lol

Anyway, this is nothing new. He's never said a bad word about the organization, never wanted out. I would be surprised if he said anything but this.

Comment

I think jose's creative passing still fits in well with the offense as long as we get some better defense plus i love the alley opps

Comment

Arenick wrote: View Post
                  I feel for the guy. Very professional and actually likes Toronto. It's just unfortunate his defence is at a varsity high school level.
                  totally agree man if we can keep jose i want to keep himi just have a ton of respect for the guy
                  ya dun noe

Comment

ibzilla wrote: View Post
                    With Shaun Livingston already signed BC might as well keep calderon. There will be no backup PG if he's traded unless you believe in Marcus banks
                    Bobby Brown is a possibility.
                    http://twitter.com/Liston

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                      Calderon is a better up tempo point guard then Jack.

The proof of this is simple

Calderon has a career offensive rating of 120

Jack who played a number of years with the up tempo Pacers has a career offense rating of only 109.

That difference is huge. Calderon is a far superior up tempo point guard than Jack.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../jackja01.html
                      Jack only played 1 year in Indiana. Portland wasn't quite as up tempo in his early days there.
                      http://twitter.com/Liston

Comment

Working...
                      X