D.Jones

Indiana Pacers Receive:

Jose Calderon
    R.Fernandez

Portaland Trailblazers Receive:

Jeff Foster
    Jarrett Jack
    Dwayne Jones
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Is that true?

Comment

That would leave the Raptors without a true PG, but Oden certainly would be a nice gamble. I really, really, really, don't think Portland would go for it, though.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Thats a very nice trade, but I think we would have to sweeten the deal. They're giving quite a bit up for basically Jack.

I would give up Miami's pick for that.

Comment

Lol. Really had to laugh at this.. This is a ridiculous deal for Portland! How don't you see that!

Rough percentage, how many of the threads on the trade forum should be taken seriously?

Comment

So bad. Never happen, ever. Trading Greg Oden, Rudy Fernandez and Jerryd Bayless for Jeff Foster, Jarrett Jack and that other scrub? Why would they trade half their young talent from a team that scrapped its way through last season against all odds to take on some other team's garbage?

Comment

Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
              Lol. Really had to laugh at this.. This is a ridiculous deal for Portland! How don't you see that!

Rough percentage, how many of the threads on the trade forum should be taken seriously?
              9%
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
              X