Moving Calderon's Contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Calderon's Contract

Calderon is the last remaining player that needs to be moved in our retooling effort.*

Trade # 1 Calderon to bobcats*
    ** * * * * * * * Diaw to raptors*

I think this trade needs to be revisited with bobcats signing tyrus Thomas Charlotte will have 9 mil sitting on the bench.*

Trade # 2 *Calderon to Detroit
    ** * * * * * * * Prince to Toronto*

I think Detroit is looking to retool their roster and tayshaun maybe a piece they need to move especially with summers doing well in the summer league. Also stucky and gordon are not point guards.*

Trade # 3 Calderon, belineli , Evans, and Marcus banks to Milwaukee*
    ** * * * * * * *Micheal redd to Toronto

This move is only put here as a way to move all or bad contracts out of Toronto and redd could come here and play point guard.*Mil would probably never take that trade

redd to play point guard????? sorry, but are you retarded?

Comment

Trade #1: Diaw will probably be playing centre with Nazr Mohammed.

Trade #2: Possible, but Detroit will be looking for better deals. Especially near the deadline

Trade #3: Milwaukee gains absolutely nothing here. I'm also pretty sure they could get a better deal for Michael Redd.

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
        Trade #1: Diaw will probably be playing centre with Nazr Mohammed.

Trade #2: Possible, but Detroit will be looking for better deals. Especially near the deadline

Trade #3: Milwaukee gains absolutely nothing here. I'm also pretty sure they could get a better deal for Michael Redd.
        Ok forget mil I just put it up there for fun anyways

Charlotte has dampiee

Why would Detroit wait if every team is making moves now. I think they know by now that they need a point guard.

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
          Ok forget mil I just put it up there for fun anyways

Charlotte has dampiee

Why would Detroit wait if every team is making moves now. I think they know by now that they need a point guard.
          Dampier will be waived as his contract is not fully guaranteed. That's why Charlotte traded for him in the first place, to shed some $13M off the books.

Detroit would wait because the offers coming in now probably won't be as good as the offers coming in later. Tayshaun just went through his first injury-riddled season and his stock is at an all time low. By trade deadline, teams looking to add that veteran presence for that final push will be calling Dumars with better offers than Jose Calderon and his 3 year contract (assuming Tayshuan shows that he is healthy).

Comment

U can add Dwayne jones and or dorsey to sweeten the pot. Not like they need those players by u never know.

Comment

Dwayne Jones and Joey Dorsey do not "sweeten the pot". Sweetening the pot involves adding a player of value (given their contract) and talent. The aforementioned players provide neither because they haven't proven they can play consistent NBA minutes.

Comment

If you want to move Jose's contraact, the better is to wait till Jan-Feb.

Why?

-Jose showed great chemistry on the court with BC's 'young gunz'. I'm preety sure he could do well, with good points and assists stats.
                -With a (presumably) better team defense, Jose's lacks will be covered (as happens to some others of the league PG's).

So if you want to trade him, his trade value is going to be far better in Feb than it seems now.

That's just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                X