No announcement yet.

DeMar DeRozan Dunk Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good point Gurkang and I agree but we need to be excited about this too. Maybe we'll see a few in game windmill jams leading up to all-star weekend?

Comment

Yea no doubt man. It is so awesome havingsomebody to cheer for on the Saturday events. Can't wait for those highlight reel jams you are talking about either :dancing:
      Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        I'm happy for him, but I won't get as excited as I did when I thought Moon was going to be the cat's meow. Talk about a huge disappointment and poor dunk selection on his behalf.

But overall, that particular dunk competition was a joke. D12's "Superman" schtik was ridiculous mostly because he didn't even dunk the damn ball.

Anyhow, the competition as a whole has been a huge disappointment since Vince won it. Hopefully DeMar can instill come excitement once again.
        Completely agree with the Dwight Howard comment. I mean it was NOT even a DUNK! And I'm also getting sick of the costumes, they're getting old. Using costumes once was creative, but copying everyone else is just lame.

Comment

Working...
        X