Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Beasley Smoked Too Much Pot In Miami

reallisa

RT @JerryZgoda Michael Beasley smoked too much pot in Miami, but is a changed young man now, David Kahn tells KSTP 1500 today. # 9 minutes ago via web
    http://twitter.com/reallisa

reallisa - Is Lisa Dillman who cover the Clippers and the other Los Angeles mens pro-basketball team for the Los Angeles Times.

Jerry Zgoda is the Timberwolves reporter for the Star Tribune.

http://twitter.com/JerryZgoda
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

I gotta ask: How much is "too much"?
    RR OG

Comment

The NBA would say any.

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
        When you have glazed spaced out eyes during a game it is too much. You could see it is eyes way too often during the last two seasons. I am surprised the league never called him on it.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Quick! Sound the alarms! Beasley smoked pot in Miami!

I don't think this is really new. Whether or not he's a "changed man" is unknown until the season starts. He went through rehab most of last summer and it didn't really help him last season.

Comment

Beasley is a pot head and lazy, another wasted talent.

Comment

Hey now, he's not Vin Baker yet. He still has his training wheels on. He could actually smarten up. I sure all the working men out there know somebody they went to post-secondary with who was a party animal but later smartened up, grew up and got their act together.

Alright, well, that wasn't the best example...

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                when, you start saying yo too much and you start ending words with er
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Remember what Oakley said about this subject?

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/story/2001/...ing010222.html

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
                    Remember what Oakley said about this subject?

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/story/2001/...ing010222.html

Charles Oakley wrote:
                    "You got guys out there playing high every night"...

"You got 60 percent of your league on marijuana... What can you do?"...

"In the old days Michael Jordan and Larry Bird worked for everything they got... They worked hard on their game. You've got young guys now, they don't work on their game like that"...

"Everybody rolls the red carpet out, and here they come running down it in a Bentley or Rolls Royce as if it's their time, but it's not like that"...

The 37-year-old forward also criticized the NBA's drug program, which he called a joke.

According to the drug program, rookies are tested three times while veterans are tested only once a year.

"You test a guy, he gets high the next day... There's no respect for the game no more."

Oakley's comments on Wednesday drew a reaction from NBA commissioner David Stern, who is concerned about the league's image.

"If Charles has any facts to back up these very serious allegations, he should turn them over to the league as well as to Billy Hunter and the executive council of the union."

This dope track goes out to the NBA's #1 pothead: Michael "The Cannabis Kid" Beasley!

Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Fri Jul 23, 2010, 01:19 AM.
                    RR OG

Comment

Working...
                    X